amy stewart racing car show

Amy

haha thx brian. killjoy ill post up the times friday when we know. i just wanted to get the info we have so far, up and posted since its only a month away! i want to get this posted on all the local boards. the cr proceeds will go to help out for the norwalk track day. brian all your help is greatly appreciated! everyone who would like to volunteer some help let me know... we will need some stereo equiptment for music for sure. post more as we find out guys!

Amy, I will try to get the word out to some people once more details are posted. I am pretty sure that most of the guys in the car club I belong to will bring out their cars to the event. Ex. 69 Lincoln, 64 Rivera, 61 Buick, 70 C-10, 61 Cadillac, 23 t-bucket, 64 Chevelle....blah blah blah.. you get the picture. If you need any help let me know I am the guy who helped put on the show at Columbus State.

Amy, I will try to get the word out to some people once more details are posted. I am pretty sure that most of the guys in the car club I belong to will bring out their cars to the event. Ex. 69 Lincoln, 64 Rivera, 61 Buick, 70 C-10, 61 Cadillac, 23 t-bucket, 64 Chevelle....blah blah blah.. you get the picture. If you need any help let me know.

sounds awesome! thank you, pm me and ill shoot u my number. brian will know friday . brian lets shoot for noon till 5?

CYA there amy I'm bringing out 2 toys the wife is coming. I just wish the monte did not have the nasty scratches (Thank people in the ghetto for backing into my car). Are your sponsors full? If not talk to acec and see if his shop is interested. He is a parts manager at a collision center.

Amy, I have a Sam's club membership so when you want to go get supplies let me know. Dave, Carter and I can come.

thanks meg. call me today! def hope to see you guys there!

I should be around. Amy let me know if there is anything I can help with!

hey casey shoot me a call. guys i fly back home wed afternoon so we can have a meeting to plan the details. looks like were having it the 3rd weekend of aug since were expecting a lot of cars.

I can donate a wee bit to the fundage if need be.

;)

KillJoy

I will be setting up a meeting with Anthony, Brian, and some others if you would like to attend. I have a ton of stuff that will be going on.. so be great to have you involved. Thanks Steve!!