on my way to see transformers!

V8 Beast

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone see the previews before Transformers? There's a preview that starts as a home video of a going away party for a guy named Rob, then there's an earthquake, then an explosion, then the statue of Liberty's head. What movie is this?? The preview looks pretty cool.

Everyone see the previews before Transformers? There's a preview that starts as a home video of a going away party for a guy named Rob, then there's an earthquake, then an explosion, then the statue of Liberty's head. What movie is this?? The preview looks pretty cool.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39044

I saw that trailer as well, I was like wtf??

I just got back from seeing it here in Lima. I paid $6.50 and it was 1 kickass movie, it definantly is in my top 5 movies.

The only thing I would change is I want to see this movie at a better theatre such as the ones back around my hometown.

Guest baseciv
Why in the world does everyone jump on the 'I hate Bay' bandwagon? Damn near every movie the guy makes is a fuckin' blockbuster. It's a god damn movie. Take it for what it is. And unless you could do better, STFU.

I can do better and I will do better. Bay makes a lot of senseless, over the top action movies with poor dialogue and poor acting. That's all fine and dandy if you just like watching explosions and cars racing around, but I place quality acting higher on the totem pole than special effects unlike most Americans. With that being said, go watch some Episode III and STFU. Oh, wait, Episode III was a blockbuster, that must mean it was a good movie....

I can do better and I will do better. Bay makes a lot of senseless, over the top action movies with poor dialogue and poor acting. That's all fine and dandy if you just like watching explosions and cars racing around, but I place quality acting higher on the totem pole than special effects unlike most Americans. With that being said, go watch some Episode III and STFU. Oh, wait, Episode III was a blockbuster, that must mean it was a good movie....

Can I have your autograph?

Guest baseciv
Wow, you are a fucking stupid noob. Quickly see yourself you some stairs, and fall down them.

I can form a coherent sentence, but I am the stupid one? Try again cock smoker.