Any racing go on tonight (friday)

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Im in the southern ohio(cincy) area for a car show and on other forums they said they would dig us if we came out...... and we have got a few decent dig races off.....

Wrx < Evo

newer Z06 > late 70s Z

my nova < a tubbed c3 vette (I lost $100)

fox < 3rd gen Camaro

c-5 > z06

My nova > tt Z06 (won $500)

tubbed S10 < lowereds Monte ss (new motor)(lost $200)

SC cobra > SC GTO(04-05)

lowereds monte < Silver SS monte (won $ 350)

TT Supra > tubbed C3 vette

and some slower cars

there was a few roll races too but Not us.....

Me and lowered did get on the free way back to hotel and did a 30 roll me off spray him on spray for the hell of it..... He got me but we have about the same motor and i have 5.13 gears he has 3.73 gears......

there to say i cant race a roll race and win, A low 12 car on spray spanked my ass we did it 30-140 and im a low 9 car......

BUT WE HAD FUN DOING IT......

Guest GMoney

[quote=

there to say i cant race a roll race and win, A low 12 car on spray spanked my ass we did it 30-140 and im a low 9 car......

Im not even gonna touch this one...

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Oh yea we had fun down here were still here lol Were debating on heading back to columbus tonight or not...... There are some guys just accross the river here in cincy that want to play for some decent MONEY PONYFREAK what part of kentucky are you in?????????????????

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Well were sitting here in Ky they are all Bull shitting us so i decided to get the chairs and lap top and see what was up in columbus.... They called My nova out on a fourm somewere and we called there bluff..... Now there 1000$ race is us off spray them on spray for $500 :slap: We have the monte here and everyone wants it but we drove it in tonight on Radials because we was on a 45 min ride and my nova is on the car hauler.... uncapped and ready to whoop up on this 75 nova thats a bbc on spray with 12" tire..... I offered for them to give us 8 and the break with the monte

Guest Wunna Dig Race

He wants to give us 6 and the break for $100 not even worth changing to the slicks. But I think someone is going to put the money up for it maybe..... so if they do Ill race em on radials....... just to see how fast the car is....... :nod: I see about 10 imports out of the 30-40 cars here its a great turn out here and I have watched videos of every car here dig racing they have some bad ass vids..... there is a Yellow TT Z06 here Sam i think your faster thow becuse my 9 sec nova had bus lengths on him last night (he cant drive but loves to race).

I will give you some updates later

He wants to give us 6 and the break for $100 not even worth changing to the slicks. But I think someone is going to put the money up for it maybe..... so if they do Ill race em on radials....... just to see how fast the car is....... :nod: I see about 10 imports out of the 30-40 cars here its a great turn out here and I have watched videos of every car here dig racing they have some bad ass vids..... there is a Yellow TT Z06 here Sam i think your faster thow becuse my 9 sec nova had bus lengths on him last night (he cant drive but loves to race).

I will give you some updates later

Dude, set something up for next weekend. I got acouple guys ready to come down along with myself...

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Dude, set something up for next weekend. I got acouple guys ready to come down along with myself...

Get on Cincinatistreetracing.com Thats were we got in all this action at I will have to work for a few weekends now it sux

Guest Wunna Dig Race

We took his 6 with the monte us on spray went 12.22 today at the local track...... and he beat us by 2.

Raced his dig race in the Nova us motor to motor for $300 and beat him by 5 lifting 1000 ft mark got back he wanted to race again.

he wanted 3 and the break I told him yea for the $1000 he once offered originally..... I got him by a car lifting again around the 1000ft mark....

this time I offered him 5 and the hit with me spraying he agreed for $500 with someone else driving my car.... I put Lowered in the car and he didnt lift or spray and beat him by 3-4.

then he wanted his dude to drive his car and I offered him 9 with flagger for what ever he wanted...... He states well he sprayed the car and beat me by 3-4 thats 9 it should be with in a bumper length to determan the win wanna go for $500

So we did it I did a better burn out in VHT this time and launched a little easier for traction then got him by a nose he was done for the night...... lots of other races also.