Chrome shops

nurkvinny

Dad is to the point of needing several pieces of his 67 Vette rechromed. I asked about this here a year ago, but thought I would ask again incase folks have any new ideas/locations.

He needs to know names of shops to call for quotes, details, etc. Local is best, but all will be considered. We're talking 20-30 pieces including bumpers.

Thanks

Parts need to be off car.

Look up DG Custom Chrome in Cincinnati. I know the owner. He is the only company I use. They do custom chrome, he's one of the few guys on the east coast that still uses copper. Two Nickel Dips, One Copper Dip, Then Clear.

Just a heads up you cant really just call someone and tell them what you have and get a price they have to see it. The bars though can normally be priced over the phone.

Wheel Medic offers a chrome alternative for wheels that can be done in both the traditional look as well as the black chrome. The process is not prone to pitting and pealing like chrome and in my opinion looks better. Call me tmw at 989-6132 and I can give you more information.