GM unite once more!!!

Big Steve

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw an omen last night...or just somthing pretty funny..

a completly stock 1991 sentra se-r(with an sr20de...headers exhaust,suspension..and completly stripepd interior..) ... ROLL race a 5.0 fox body...

30 roll( lol they only did one)....the sentra gets a half a car of the jump.... then the sentra just starts pulling on the fox body... i was behinde the mustang so i see the passenger jump for the back seat (opening the nitrous....baby.).. se-r shifts into what ever pulls a little more .. mustang apparently hit somthing.....myb the nitrous... all i know it my car got covered in oil..smoke... ...

and nitrous bottle was an old welding tank..

and mustang owners get salty when they blow there shit and you blast "another one bites the dust" while pointing to ...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h139/grover8/misc/Piss_On_Ford.jpg

Oh no a stock 5.0 lost to modded car?!?! a 200hp 3k lb mustang couldn't beat a 170 hp 2400-2500 lb car?!?! It's no secret the motor was underpowered from the factory, it's also no secret that with exhaust, intakes, heads, cams, any combination of these mods open up serious amounts of power.

your story is a poor attempt at a pissing match, Farley ;)

it was no attempt... just funny to see another mustang leave peices and parts lying on the highway lol

and the mustang really was rocking 75+ on it...so by all means it shouldve beat it...

sigh...

I guess I'm going to have to show people a Mustang that doesn't break with some mighty cool taillights.

I don't even have a LS1 and I will make you see the glory of a wrong wheel drive car. After I'm done spinning off the line.

a completly stock 1991 sentra se-r(with an sr20de...headers exhaust,suspension..and completly stripepd interior..) ... ROLL race a 5.0 fox body...

30 roll( lol they only did one)....the sentra gets a half a car of the jump.... then the sentra just starts pulling on the fox body... i was behinde the mustang so i see the passenger jump for the back seat (opening the nitrous....baby.).. se-r shifts into what ever pulls a little more .. mustang apparently hit somthing.....myb the nitrous... all i know it my car got covered in oil..smoke... ...

and mustang owners get salty when they blow there shit and you blast "another one bites the dust" while pointing to ...

nice bullshit story. i'll buy your fireturd for $350, take a shit in the backseat, and sell it back to you for $500.

nice bullshit story. i'll buy your fireturd for $350, take a shit in the backseat, and sell it back to you for $500.

LOL! http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/1168486882204cq0.jpg

This might be an IPS car....If it is, which it sounds like it cuz the sentra is completely stock looking, actually worse, lol, but it's got an sr20det swapped in and is pushing some good numbers, we ran last year and winter and he was trapping every bit of 110 in the quarter, so just goes to show you, looks can be decieving....

Farley, Come race me and see if I leave any pieces on the highway. I'm calling you out right now for Friday night in your super amazing Formula. $300, 40-140. If you do not accept this you need to go STFU and stop talking shit about Mustangs 'til you can beat one. I can tell you now that this is the slowest you will see my car, I would take the race.

Why is it that the piece of shit cars always talk the most shit. If you don't have anything to beat just a pullied Cobra, maybe you shouldn't be talking so much shit.

This might be an IPS car....If it is, which it sounds like it cuz the sentra is completely stock looking, actually worse, lol, but it's got an sr20det swapped in and is pushing some good numbers, we ran last year and winter and he was trapping every bit of 110 in the quarter, so just goes to show you, looks can be decieving....

Or it could be Sam from Ohio Nissans that has an NA bolt on 91SE-R that is completely gutted? Lol but, dont hold me to that...I dont know for sure.