Diablo II

ImUrOBGYN

Agreed.... you have to pay every month to never "Complete" a game.

KillJoy

Bah! I was saying that I like those kind of "endless" games. So what if there's no real ending? Look how many people play Counterstrike. It's about the fantastic gameplay.

I definitely see your reasoning in not wanting to pay to play a game. But about never completing it? Isn't that why games lose their replay value? Ever remember buying a game when you were younger and you and a friend beat in the first night playing it. Then you NEVER play it again? THAT sucks. Besides, there's no "real" end in D2. Just 3 different difficulty levels that you go through the same Acts and kill the same bad guys....over and over and over again until you get the sets that you want. :)

And you can solo EVERYTHING in that game. Not necessarily very challenging :(.

-Kevin

I definitely see your reasoning in not wanting to pay to play a game. But about never completing it? Isn't that why games lose their replay value? Ever remember buying a game when you were younger and you and a friend beat in the first night playing it. Then you NEVER play it again? THAT sucks. Besides, there's no "real" end in D2. Just 3 different difficulty levels that you go through the same Acts and kill the same bad guys....over and over and over again until you get the sets that you want. :)

And you can solo EVERYTHING in that game. Not necessarily very challenging :(.

-Kevin

You obviously have not played d2 in awhile. For the latest patch that has came out awhile back makes the game pretty hard actually with the Ubers

You obviously have not played d2 in awhile. For the latest patch that has came out awhile back makes the game pretty hard actually with the Ubers

Yup. Imagine that.... when you are in Hell, creature are imune to Fire. Go figure. I always thought it was funny that a Fireball Sourc could whoop ass in Hell. Now....not so much....

KillJoy