Insincere apology

Guest baseciv

Guest baseciv
Where did you hear that? Does it sounds like we all have extra honda parts laying around?

Did I say in my post that the sale forum was specifically for Honda parts? You might not have some, but some users do.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO! No, but my point stands correct! Since she was a female, men didnt give 2 shits about our little problem, but because is a little turp, we should ban him?

btw.. I love all the other women on here!

we love you too!!!

apology accepted. i guess

Guest baseciv
We ban people who sign up to sell something then are gone why not ban him because he doesnt want to use the forum but to buy stuff. Isn't that what ebay is for.

Are there any rules that state you must not use the forum strictly for buying? You are an idiot, cut your wrists.

Are there any rules that state you must not use the forum strictly for buying? You are an idiot, cut your wrists.

No, but it is suggested under the Classroom description and should really be a forum 'unwritten rule' kinda thing. I look at it this way. If there was a group of friends/acquaintances standing around talking and you chose to approach them as a stranger, whatever your reason for, (trying to sale them something, share info, etc.), would you not introduce yourself first?

I'm not a mod, this is simply my opinion.

Guest baseciv
No, but it is suggested under the Classroom description and should really be a forum 'unwritten rule' kinda thing. I look at it this way. If there was a group of friends/acquaintances standing around talking and you chose to approach them as a stranger, whatever your reason for, (trying to sale them something, share info, etc.), would you not introduce yourself first?

I'm not a mod, this is simply my opinion.

If I were trying to sell them something, then yes. If I were trying to buy something from them, no.

"My name is baseciv, would you be interested in purchasing this kilo of cocaine from me?" (selling)

"Hey, do you want to sell me some cocaine?" (buying)

There is no need to be overly nice and/or forward when buying.