94-98 tranny parts

Martin

right now my car is making some shity noises in the trany and it is fucking up. right now i dont know what i need but im trying to take apart the trany hopefully tonight. anybody know a shop or a person that can get good parts for mustangs transmisions. im gonna try to do all the stuff in my garage in hopefully 2 days. call me if you can help. 614.915.7112

thanks

chris

im trying to take apart the trany hopefully tonight. anybody know a shop or a person that can get good parts for mustangs transmisions. im gonna try to do all the stuff in my garage in hopefully 2 days. call me if you can help. 614.915.7112

thanks

chris

:funny:

Your better off buying a junk yard tranny and if you truly plan on doing operation hot air then I would get a GT tranny. Your also going to need a upgraded rearend.

Tranny is not something you just want to attempt with out guidance.

me and my friend already took apart a celica trany. i figure im taking baby steps. whats the guys number for the trany shop place cause i want to talk to him about this clip thats holding the gear box shut.

heelside how many tranys u bust open?

alright i have a few pics so u can understand where im at.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w3/posmustang/DSCN0441.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w3/posmustang/DSCN0442.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w3/posmustang/DSCN0443copy.jpg

Now how in the fuck do i get pin out. we have tried getting a hex rench stuck in there and then pulling the rench out but it didnt work

Couple questions.

1. When did you "open up" janszen's tranny? If you are thinking of when we did the clutch that is a whole other thing....you don't "open" a tranny to put a clutch in.

2. I have access to All DATA and IN DEMAND that may be helpful....I'll check them and get back to you.

3. Good luck

well right now we cant notice anything wrong. were gonna take the clutch off now soon hopeully. i already got the pin out and the gear box looks fine to my knowledge.

p.s. did that fucker email u to ship the engine

i believe you could make it work but you would have to get a new drive shaft and splines.

to who cares i took the tranny to a rebuilder and he said he couldn't notice anything wrong besides my synchronizer which was obvious when driving the car.

i believe you could make it work but you would have to get a new drive shaft and splines.

to who cares i took the tranny to a rebuilder and he said he couldn't notice anything wrong besides my synchronizer which was obvious when driving the car.

How do you know the noise was coming from the transmission in the first place? Could be a rear end noise, carrier bearing(if 2 piece driveshaft), pilot bearing.