Catalogna Performance

Amy

My sponsors shop is currently looking for a skilled mechanic. Doesnt have to be certified but has to be a experienced in working with a variety of cars. He does a lot of custom work, from supercharger installs, to turbos and various different things.

You may reach him at 614 534 0055 or 614 774 8699

My sponsors shop is currently looking for a skilled mechanic. Doesnt have to be certified but has to be a experienced in working with a variety of cars. He does a lot of custom work, from supercharger installs, to turbos and various different things.

You may reach him at 614 534 0055 or 614 774 8699

i live like a min away from this shop.....they did a little welding for me last year!

• 2 weeks later...

How about Mike Gonzales?

I haven't heard much from him lately but he was doing his own thing there a while back. He was a tech at Germain by day, Dynotune motorsports by night- He switched to Dick Masheter (spelling) ford.

Cool guy- lost his cell number as I had it on my work phone....

Mike, did my cage in my car. No one has really heard from him in ages! Ran into some of his close friends up at FFW this last weekend, and none of us have talked to him. Mike disappeared! :-( He was a very good welder! Event though many people have had to go to a chiropracter (spelling??) after getting in my little funny car cage hah

Mike, did my cage in my car. No one has really heard from him in ages! Ran into some of his close friends up at FFW this last weekend, and none of us have talked to him. Mike disappeared! :-( He was a very good welder! Event though many people have had to go to a chiropracter (spelling??) after getting in my little funny car cage hah

Speaking of which - I need your address to send you my chiroprator bill.

but have you guys got to ride in the passenger seat that is a hard plastic race seat with no cover and not bolted to the floor. that makes it real hard on the back!!!!!!!.............lol