JEGS on 11th AVE PT2

Mojoe

I would have attached this to my other post about Jegs on 11th, but it's not showing.

What I want to say is; if you are buying from Jegs. I highly recommend making it a point to go to the 11th Ave location and deal with Larry. This guy should be writing books on customer service. By no means am I a big spender in there. Yet, the treatment and over all approach to doing GOOD business is out-fucking standing. I really have to say it that way.

I needed a part you can't just get. It's one of those, you can't make progress without it, parts. I called Larry and he knew who I was right away. He said he could get me taken care off today. Not in 3 days. Not next week. He said he would make it happen if I stopped in to pick it up. I gave him a time I would be there and he had exactly what I needed waiting off to the side for me. His attention to detail is spot on.

I've worked with several people at Jegs and all have done well. But, For service like this I call and ask for Larry. You should do the same.

I say fuck JEGS and buy from summit the reason being is that they treat their employees like shit. So I will never buy another part from them and I don't think anyone else should either and this is coming from someone who worked there for 7 years and just about every position in that company. So I say

Fuck JEGS. That's all I have to say.

It was the way they treated me after I gave a 6 week notice to try to help the company out in giving them plenty of time to replace me and they gave me nothing but shit for those weeks and threatened me almost every week that they were going to fire me. So again fuck them

Hey Tony, don't dump your trash in my thread. Jegs supports this board and I'm a customer with a good experience. You and your work practices, whether it be your history there or you getting your feelings hurt when you left, have nothing to do with my topic. If you have an issue with them, let them know. Start your own thread. What you've posted here can be cut and paste. But, it's not needed in this thread.