VTEC99 is a bitch

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Guest Removed
Hey Vtec99 your a bitch.......... Discuss everyone :asshole:

is that toolbag on here? i have a few choice misspelled words for him.

i still think hefty is him on here, but either way. there both fuckfaces that run there mouth about shit they have no idea about.

Guest Removed
.. cool?

Because I said you and twisted rydes or lowriders10 and that hotnnasty girl all live in the same trailor park?

good one.

+1 for going back to college douchebag.

For one you little peice of shit, I dont live in a trailor. never have, never will.

In fact hotnsassy dont either. she has a apartment in groveshitty.

I could care less what you say about them. But im telling you now, you better think twice before running your mouth about me. Just cause you think your billy badass on the internets, dont mean a fucking thing. Watch what comes out of your mouth about me. Im in very BAD mood. And the last person you want too piss off is me.

For one you little peice of shit, I dont live in a trailor. never have, never will.

I could care less what you say about them. But im telling you now, you better think twice before running your mouth about me. Just cause you think your billy badass on the internets, dont mean a fucking thing. Watch what comes out of your mouth about me. Im in very BAD mood. And the last person you want too piss off is me.

:chill:

walking a fine line.

LOL :gay2:

So rob is really delusional enough to believe that I would join a board for a state that I dont live in anymore and make up a fake name just to harass him? I can make him look like a fool all day long on here, why would I even go to the trouble?

Here's an idea: Less mountain dew and chewing tobacco, more reading and vitamins.

Guest Removed
So rob is really delusional enough to believe that I would join a board for a state that I dont live in anymore and make up a fake name just to harass him? I can make him look like a fool all day long on here, why would I even go to the trouble?

Here's an idea: Less mountain dew and chewing tobacco, more reading and vitamins.

now look you dumbass, did i say you joined that site just too harass me.

NO

can you pick at my grammer, and verably bash me .yes

does that make you better then me.NO

did i know you moved out of state. NO

do i give a shit about u...NO

do i chew tobacco...NO

and i do take vitamins.

why dont you get your facts straight before judging someone you have no fucking clue about. if you met me at a meet, you would have no idea who i was on here.