68 race cars in the parking lot

Sam1647545489

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually shantons car from a roll pulls hard. After being behind him when he raced a bike the other night, I know for sure why he likes to roll race. :cool:

I posted in the other thread aboput the cruise from GC on Saturday night. I was following Shanton and saw him messing around on the highway. It takes a second to get going but it pulls really hard once that turbo is spooled.

Now if you wanna run me heads up just let me know otherwise I would suggest staying out of this thread.

I did offer after you came to me on a "you on motor versus me on boost" run. 60-140, heads-up, you on your 150 shot against me and well, my blower. This was two weekends ago, you politely declined due to tuning restrictions. Fine.

My money is locked on Ray on a heads-up race from a 40-140, you on your 250 and him on his 150. That's it, no more bullshit.

I did offer after you came to me on a "you on motor versus me on boost" run. 60-140, heads-up, you on your 150 shot against me and well, my blower. This was two weekends ago, you politely declined due to tuning restrictions. Fine.

My money is locked on Ray on a heads-up race from a 40-140, you on your 250 and him on his 150. That's it, no more bullshit.

Ask yourself this, when is the last time you trapped 135 cause on a 150 shot that is where i would be and from 60 it would be alot worse for you and you should know that. Now who said I am spraying a 250 shot. I have and the car didnt like it so there is no need for it.

106 and some change in the 1/8 with a 29mph back half seems like it SHOULD see 135ish in the 1/4, not saying it would. Thus, why I wanted you to jet it down so we would see where I stood against your 135 traps.

It's so much different on a track versus the highway anyways, we both know that.

106 and some change in the 1/8 with a 29mph back half seems like it SHOULD see 135ish in the 1/4, not saying it would. Thus, why I wanted you to jet it down so we would see where I stood against your 135 traps.

It's so much different on a track versus the highway anyways, we both know that.

Ok let me ask you this, what was your time on the 29mph after the 1/8th and what was the time on the 106 in the 1/8th. Also why were they not clean runs. No flaming, doin some math here.

If you need camming I finally dug my DVcam out. It does killer night vision (actually has color to it).

If your interested guys drop me a PM. If anyone else cams on DV let me know I will host the raw videos up so there is no blur.

I'm in Mississippi and don't have the slips here, I'll get them this weekend when I get back. If I recall, the 29mph trapped 128.xx in the 1/4 after some 1-3 gear traction issues, and the 106.xx trapped 118.xx or so after I let out because the car got froggy after the 1/8. I come to find out, that's what happens when you run slicks in the back and radials in the front on top end and I pussied out.

I'm in Mississippi and don't have the slips here, I'll get them this weekend when I get back. If I recall, the 29mph trapped 128.xx in the 1/4 after some 1-3 gear traction issues, and the 106.xx trapped 118.xx or so after I let out because the car got froggy after the 1/8. I come to find out, that's what happens when you run slicks in the back and radials in the front on top end and I pussied out.

Linn VS Anthony

Me ---------------Anthony

-.384 -------------2.838

1.809 -------------1.811

4.986 -------------4.848

7.473 -------------7.355

98.65 -------------98.61

9.598 -------------9.499

11.375 ------------11.305

125.97 ------------124.88

This is the race i lifted just befor the 1320 because i was watching anthony in my rear view and not the finish line. it possibly could have been my best pass of the day.

Next race

Me ---------------Anthony

.056 ---------------.584

1.844------------- 1.875

4.913 -------------5.695

7.390 -------------9.784

99.18 -------------58.87

9.519 -------------13.483

11.303 ------------16.858

126.25 ------------69.76

This was my quickest pass of the day and i had a 115 pound passenger. my best trap speed on spray was 128.86 when the bottle was full.

Anthony, you picked up 26mph after the 1/8th however you were only going through the 1/8th at 98 not 106. I would love to see your time slip were you trapped 106 in the 1/8th.

Hey stupid ass, this was spring of this year after the new cam, another pound of boost, the upgraded valvetrain, and the new fuel system. Not your timeslips against me LAST YEAR.

As a matter of fact, I don't recall you even showing up this year. Now, the slips will be found when I get home :)

Actually shantons car from a roll pulls hard. After being behind him when he raced a bike the other night, I know for sure why he likes to roll race. :cool:

Shit not quick enough...... Fuckin bike got me from that 50 roll. I was angry reason why I told you we should goto good Guys hopefully find another bike;) And take my agression out on him in my rearview...,

Dont worry tho KoolRays, been workin on my Hustle Got more % comin in from my hoes daily.

Shit not quick enough...... Fuckin bike got me from that 50 roll. I was angry reason why I told you we should goto good Guys hopefully find another bike;) And take my agression out on him in my rearview...,

Dont worry tho KoolRays, been workin on my Hustle Got more % comin in from my hoes daily.

I got a 600 if you wanna try it .

• 2 weeks later...
I owe Sam entry to Norwalk. I thought Ray was gonna run slightly bigger jets, but oh well, I'm uninformed :o

Or, Sam ran bigger-than-usual :D Nice race guys, it was very good :grin2:

I ran smaller jets retard, not bigger, remember you got all mad when I told I was runnin smaller jets. Oh and just look up a few post and you will see where you said that you wanted to lock in the race me on 250 and ray on 150, so you already knew he was runnin a 150. I didnt spray 250 either, I jetted it down alot to keep the car from spinning.

Ray good run, it was a close one. I will get the video up asap. Next time we go motor on motor.

I ran smaller jets retard, not bigger, remember you got all mad when I told I was runnin smaller jets. Oh and just look up a few post and you will see where you said that you wanted to lock in the race me on 250 and ray on 150, so you already knew he was runnin a 150. I didnt spray 250 either, I jetted it down alot to keep the car from spinning.

Ray good run, it was a close one. I will get the video up asap. Next time we go motor on motor.

That was my anger post, you get free pass to Norwalk anyways so I can drag you down the 1320' anyways :)

Of course you're gonna spin when you're running on a belt instead of rubber :D Did you guys even hit 140 there? Again, that was my first time even knowing that spot existed, but the braking area does kick some ass.