68 race cars in the parking lot

Sam1647545489

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you run around asking every-other-person to race and making a big scene, people take notice. Plus, not everyone likes to run for money, that's been pretty much established around here for years.

Sam, almost the Don King of QS&L.

I am going to assume you are speaking of my shenanigans?

Yes, I try my best to get shit done, and get cars off the trailers they came on. Some people want money races, some dont, some roll race...ect. You just need to find that happy medium when there is a large amount of race prepped cars in attendance.

The WORST thing are the people that come (to "the spot" mind you) in there modded cars, and say I'm not racing tonight". Listen, if you didnt come with a camera, and you not setting shit up, your not a designated blocker car, and you dont plan on racing-DONT FUCKING SHOW UP. Thats like going to an Asian massage parlor next to the Stratosphere and being surprised that someone wants to give you a hand job.

Uh in case some of you cant read, we are goin from a 40 roll which we both agreed. Ray would beat me on the street from a dig which both agreed on so that is why I told him I would try him at Norwalk on CR day. So I will match all 3 of your guys 50$ from a 40 roll with ray, does that sound good?

Yes linn is infamous at how he trys to get races going. Hey thorne want to race a WRX. ohh whats done. xxx not much, I've got no cash well man I will spot you 20. ROFL. deb aged sti ftw.

If someone wants to side bet against ray I got 20 that says sam takes him for 40.

I got 50 locked in with anthony for:

Ray vs Sam - 40roll all out.

Amy? Want to lock it in as well.

I am pming Ray now to set it up for this weekend.

Ill get back to ya on that Sammy