68 race cars in the parking lot

Sam1647545489

That was my anger post, you get free pass to Norwalk anyways so I can drag you down the 1320' anyways :)

Of course you're gonna spin when you're running on a belt instead of rubber :D Did you guys even hit 140 there? Again, that was my first time even knowing that spot existed, but the braking area does kick some ass.

I looked down and my speedo was at 140 right before we went under the bridge. It was a perfect run between the 2 cars. Norwalk will a different thing, new tires and the biggest shot I can run on this block.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also rereading this thread I got all of this.

Me and Ray = Paided

Ray and Shanton - Shanton gets 20$

Ray and Shawn - Shawn gets 20$

Me and Brandon - I get 25$

Hal and Shanton - Shanton get 20$

Hal and Thorne - Thorne gets 20$

I just wanted to make sure everyone is aware of this and that they get paid.

Next chapter will be Ray and I both on motor I am assuming same race. :cool:

Also rereading this thread I got all of this.

Me and Ray = Paided

Ray and Shanton - Shanton gets 20$

Ray and Shawn - Shawn gets 20$

Me and Brandon - I get 25$

Hal and Shanton - Shanton get 20$

Hal and Thorne - Thorne gets 20$

I just wanted to make sure everyone is aware of this and that they get paid.

Next chapter will be Ray and I both on motor I am assuming same race. :cool:

Yes same race on motor :cool:

Shanton and Shawn Pm me a paypal address or catch me at QSL

To the others that wanna bet I can only take one bet sorry I only make so much pimpin hoes.

I was under the impression I was not locked with Shanton.

Thorne, I'll get you Friday or Saturday.

I spoke to the shop today and it looks like next weekend will be my last hurrah before the car goes bye-bye for awhile. It also looks like I have to shit myself some 96lb injectors and a driver-converter box. Yay for being over-budget.

Sam, no money race. But same spot, next weekend (work schedule and weather dependant), 40-140 for kicks? My 12.5psi versus your 150 shot :cool:

I have to get Derek to mount my old BFGs back on my Pro-Stars, these Pole Positions aren't cutting it.

I spoke to the shop today and it looks like next weekend will be my last hurrah before the car goes bye-bye for awhile. It also looks like I have to shit myself some 96lb injectors and a driver-converter box. Yay for being over-budget.

Sam, no money race. But same spot, next weekend (work schedule and weather dependant), 40-140 for kicks? My 12.5psi versus your 150 shot :cool:

I have to get Derek to mount my old BFGs back on my Pro-Stars, these Pole Positions aren't cutting it.

I like that your actually bringing the car out Ant. My oh my how things change...... :cool:

DK

I've been beating on it a little more regularly the last month or so now that I know I have another drivetrain going into it shortly. I do wanna keep this one intact, as the engine and rear are being transplanted into my '98 V6 Firebird for plans to run road racing/auto-x with it behind a T-56.

I've gotten a decent list of kills lately, but I think that'll end with Sam. For now :)

Anthony, first off, let me say this. We had in 50$ locked in and last night you said that you would pay my entry fees for norwalk. After thinking about it today, I want the 50$ just because I am not 100% on Norwalk. Something could come up and not allow me to go whether it be work or whatever, so like I said I would like to get that 50$ off of you.

Second, I dont think I am goin to make it next weekend. My rear tires have the steel belts showing and I am goin to have a busy week and might not have time to get new ones mounted in time and I hate rushing on something that isnt that huge of a deal. So if I can get a sec to get some new ones I will if not it will have to wait till you get your car back.

Blah, you said last night just do $20, then just pay for Norwalk since you know you'd make it. You're just like a woman :p

Come find me this weekend, Belted Wonder :D

You don't wanna wait until I get my car back ;)

I will get it from you this weekend.

Koolrays next ti,me I'm out I'll have Sam introduce us and I can get my $ . Great race I was in a WS6 watching wow that was good I couldnt really tell who won kinda like gambling to fast cars couldnt of been a better race. You got a lil sideways and stayed in it I was suprised you would not of let out way to handle that beast.

Hal, Dont worry we were not locked in, But we shoulda. I'll run ya from a 50-140 for $20? After my car gets back to me...

I heard Sam get into it so i figured I had better get around that asshat in the white pickup. I forgot I had armed the nitrous and it kicked down into first. I had to stay in it untill I could get the ass end backaround or it would have snapped my neck off LOL

I wish we would have had some multi camera setups in the cars. That would have made some bitchin video.

Hal, Dont worry we were not locked in, But we shoulda. I'll run ya from a 50-140 for $20? After my car gets back to me...

Make it a 40 or 60 and we can lock that in. I still need a belt, and I'm waiting on one last pulley to get in for my car. When is your car coming back?