FS: 94 Ford Ranger xcab 4x4

Z28CLONE2

94 Ford Ranger Xcab 4x4, 4.0L, Auto, 127k miles, power options, nice off road tires, interior very good shape, exterior good but has some scrapes, and a little rust on the tailgate. AC has a leak. New head and top end gaskets replaced. Heads reworked as well. Runs and drives great. Great truck for work or play. Has a rebuilt salvage title from about 8-9 yrs ago, but you wouldnt know it except they changed the paint color when it was repainted and you can tell in a few spots. Serious Inquiries only. Will email pics to those who are very interested. $3000 firm. Located in southern Columbus area. I do not check this site often so please email: andrs189@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...
Whatever I get in trade, Im gonna sell anyway to get back my money Ive got in this thing. I decided to do the partial trade thing, so Ive got a little money in my pocket and something cheaper that may be easier to sell.

Im gonna be buying a 1998 ford toras here soon, dont really want it but i cant pass up the deal im getting on it. would you be willing to trade for that? its got 84,xxx miles on it, all power options, very clean. let me know