I can't find stock body parts...

Guest thekingofcrunk17

Guest thekingofcrunk17
I own a 95 3000gt that has a lot of body damage. I can't find any stock body parts anywhere for it and I wanted to know if anyone knew where to get them. I need parts like head light assembly, front bumper, side skirts and turn signal assembly. I appreciate the help thanks.

Keystone was not sold. Not yet anyways. There is a current acquisition sitting on the table. Where everything is sitting currently it will be a merger and LKQ will take Keystone's name. Reason being Keystone is a larger company. Keystone is the largest after market supplier in the world and has the largest buying power of anyone. The merger is set at 811 million. They are really pushing it, Richard Kiester the CEO who already makes 600,000 a year and has only been CEO for just over a year will bank very nicely. There is a lot behind keystone and the people involved higher up are set for life. Higher people in the company are from old acquisitions that Keystone made and as part of the agreement they held a good position in the company. One benefit to that is keystone owns no properties. They only lease. The guys that had there companies bought (the ones that owned buiding) are making more in rent then their salaries.

I could go on but there is so much more to that company I could use a hell of a lot of server space.