The Beast

V8 Beast

Finally got the car running close to the way its suppose to. I ended up with a bad spark plug, 2 bad spark plug wires, a maf that when cleaned turned the ground red with K&N oil, and 2 bad O2 sensors. All of which contributed to my car running like crap... All I have left now are some cosmetic mods, and a dyno tune to dial in my nitrous setup. The cars not ready for runs yet, but its definitely drivable :D

I'm glad to hear those are all easy fixes, a buddy of mine was going through something similar with his Camaro. One of the wires going to his coil was torn, fixed that and the car was still sputtering/popping a lot under full throttle. It turned out he had a cracked spark plug and as soon as it was replaced the car ran fine. Anyways, it's always nice when it turn's out to be something minor, congrat's.

Thanks!

No more leaded gas mmmkay.

Sorry Hal. You know our cars cant run at the same time. As soon as the rain clears and I can drive my car yours will probably stop. If both of our cars are running at the same time mankind will end.

Thanks!

Sorry Hal. You know our cars cant run at the same time. As soon as the rain clears and I can drive my car yours will probably stop. If both of our cars are running at the same time mankind will end.

Mine is probably going back under the suspension knife. I put it on the alignment rack today and saw that my entire suspension was out of alignment. I also found out, my rear toe is out and I have no room left to get it where it should be. If shit like this keeps piling on, I may be in the market for a new ride.

Mine is probably going back under the suspension knife. I put it on the alignment rack today and saw that my entire suspension was out of alignment. I also found out, my rear toe is out and I have no room left to get it where it should be. If shit like this keeps piling on, I may be in the market for a new ride.

LSx ;) you know you want to.

You have to get an LSx. If you fix your car I'm doomed :p

Hey Hal, have you tied the frame? It's a must of the Fox chassis.

No I haven't, what's required to do it? I'm not the best with suspension, so I'm not familiar with that.

You have to get an LSx. If you fix your car I'm doomed :p

Lol, there are very few LSx cars I would consider. I'm just getting fed up with small things on the car.