"Wunna" dig race is a bitch..

h22 yo

Guest Removed
you mean virginia tech?

yes, the kid that showwed up with the gun and started knocking poeple off.

now think if that shit happened at a meet cause of some BS from on here.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say you need to OWN up and get OWNED :asshole: you never pm me a time or place yet why not you scared of a lil 4cyl eclipse auto fwd? :eek:

hit me up you have my info

Uh. I'm pretty sure Zach's accord would rape a auto 4 banger eclipse n/a, bad. Those things can barely beat civics.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Uh. I'm pretty sure Zach's accord would rape a auto 4 banger eclipse n/a, bad. Those things can barely beat civics.

I jus said it was a auto fwd eclipse with intake and exhaust.... Other than that who knows whats done he ran his mouth to me on Ohiocustoms now hes doing it here lets race.......... I put it out there......... Told him to pm me time and location.... I cant touch him hes under 18 but I would love to take his $

Guest Wunna Dig Race
yes, the kid that showwed up with the gun and started knocking poeple off.

now think if that shit happened at a meet cause of some BS from on here.

Well you outta all people Rob know I wont show up with a gun LMAO but I will bring the boxing gloves and some cash..... Lets get this damn fox done so we can go play with the CR boys

k, 1k on the race.

no ditching out. and by saying you cant touch me because im under 18 is implying that you would hit me if i was 18? So how about I bring someone over 18 so you can get your ass beat. sound good?

k, 1k on the race.

no ditching out. and by saying you cant touch me because im under 18 is implying that you would hit me if i was 18? So how about I bring someone over 18 so you can get your ass beat. sound good?

so you cant fight your own fights? just like your E strength i bet your quite the telephone tough guy.

up around this area...age really doesnt get put into consideration.. u run your mouth somone gets pissed.. you get your ass beat.. simple as that. although i still dont see how you two are bringing this to physical violence.. i say jsut stfu throw down some money and eb done with this mess...

Wait what? Fast car, why not?

because hes not mature enough to handle a car with power... like most "car" people we all understand more power= more speed.. so we keep our foot off the damn accelorator.....than no tickets? simple logic here.. right? he lacks this shade of intellect that most of us possess.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
k, 1k on the race.

hahaha you wanna put a $1000 on a race..... .and threaten me thats not very smart.....

THREAT = BAN jack ass :asshole:

Guest Wunna Dig Race
so you cant fight your own fights? just like your E strength i bet your quite the telephone tough guy.

up around this area...age really doesnt get put into consideration.. u run your mouth somone gets pissed.. you get your ass beat.. simple as that. although i still dont see how you two are bringing this to physical violence.. i say jsut stfu throw down some money and eb done with this mess...

I wasnt going to physical violence I was saying That I wont hit you since your under 18 so maybe youll show wanna race for titles?

Guest Removed
I wasnt going to physical violence I was saying That I wont hit you since your under 18 so maybe youll show wanna race for titles?

why dont you just shut the fuck up too?

GOSHHHHH

Well you outta all people Rob know I wont show up with a gun LMAO but I will bring the boxing gloves and some cash..... Lets get this damn fox done so we can go play with the CR boys

i dont know how u people down in c-bus do this but up around my area... we throw a feild party... with like 30-40 pallets to make a fire... put four cars or trucks in a circle and get some boxing gloves and have som fun..

so as soon as my docter seems fit to deem me "healthy" and my liver or spleen wont explode, ill glady throw down for a keg or two for a nice party (after some fair street highjinx of course) and take u up on this offer.... since mr vtec wont. all in good fun no spitfulness.

and if this is deemed as a threat.. id gladly like to know how...

Guest hotrodmama024

Rob.. I want to see this threat. Seriously, you made more threats then she did. You should have been baned too.

Mike.. I confirmed with her what she wanted. There is nothing wrong with that. I told her flat out that i dont resolve issues with violence, and i still feel that way. Its sad that i only get baned for some stupid bitch that could only come up with calling me a fartrod, and a carpet muncher. Gay!

Guest Removed

i stayed border line...and got my point across.(different thread anyway) in that thread it was you and sassy .

mainly you pissing sassy off. you took a stab at her, so she stabbed back.

of your going too run your mouth, then deal with what you get from it.