92 gt stang fs/ft

DaddyBuiltRacing

I got the car about a week ago....after a weeks worth of driving I realized this car just isnt for me. Car runs super strong, but im a honda guy that thought a little change would be good....I was wrong!!

So heres the scoop on the stang:

1992 GT

5 speed

White exterior

Grey Interior that is in good shape

Aluminum driveshaft

Custom exhaust (sounds mean)

B & M adjustable short throw

Title says "Beyond mechanical limits" I believe this is due to the odomoter rolling over. The real mileage of this car is unknown. It does not smoke or use fluids

Car went 14.7@96mph with a 2.6 60ft time....with some good tires and a few mods its a 13sec car easily. 96mph is good for a 14.2 if you can catch traction which is something on street tires this car cant do. Asking 3k but im up for trades so let me know what ya got

I got the car about a week ago....after a weeks worth of driving I realized this car just isnt for me. Car runs super strong, but im a honda guy that thought a little change would be good....I was wrong!!

So heres the scoop on the stang:

1992 GT

5 speed

White exterior

Grey Interior that is in good shape

Aluminum driveshaft

Custom exhaust (sounds mean)

B & M adjustable short throw

Title says "Beyond mechanical limits" I believe this is due to the odomoter rolling over. The real mileage of this car is unknown. It does not smoke or use fluids

Car went 14.7@96mph with a 2.6 60ft time....with some good tires and a few mods its a 13sec car easily. 96mph is good for a 14.2 if you can catch traction which is something on street tires this car cant do. Asking 3k but im up for trades so let me know what ya got

Reading pwns you!!!