The plunge...

Guest Hal

Thanks again everyone, it's definitely going to be cool.

Eric, I think I learned my lesson from that one. I mean, I guess it's hard to find someone when they tell you exactly where they are lol.

some advice, spend the money one the honeymoon. I don't even remember my wedding cuz I was nervous and it was 12 years ago. I remember every second of the honeymoon (at the now missing Ohio Sea World).

Never forget to attempt to compromise but you are always wrong so don't try too hard.

some advice, spend the money one the honeymoon. I don't even remember my wedding cuz I was nervous and it was 12 years ago. I remember every second of the honeymoon (at the now missing Ohio Sea World).

Never forget to attempt to compromise but you are always wrong so don't try too hard.

So true. We are spending a fortune on our wedding and I already regret it. It's just a big party, spend it on something you'll remember.

Guest hotrodmama024
Congradulations! That is great to hear Hal! I thought she was really cool when i met her a few weeks back. You should get her a Camaro to race with ya. lol

Congrats. That was a good place to do it at. I still think its funny she had no idea why we were all standing there watching. I'll take us all out to dinner sometime soon to celebrate. How about friday before QS&L?

some advice--just agree with everything she says for the wedding. most women dream of this day since birth, so within reason, just agree with ALL her plans--most women will have an idea for every aspect of the wedding, and all you have to do is arrange for the tuxes, and possibly arrange the honeymoon.

for honeymoon, depends on your budget. you can't go wrong with sandals resorts. most include meals, booze, and other entertainment.