FS - 10 ga. Shotgun - American Arms, Inc.

BloodRed

Hopefully it is ok to put this up here at CR.

I have for sale an American Arms, Inc. 10 ga. Shotgun. It has a camo paint job on it. Barrel is 26" long and uses 3 1/2" rounds. The gun is Made in Italy.

I can't tell you to much about the gun. It was given to me by my father-in-law and all I have done is clean it up and put it in my gun cabnet. I have never fired it, and I don't have any place where I live for you to fire it. Here are a few photos of it.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k247/BloodRedStratus/IMG_2504.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k247/BloodRedStratus/IMG_2506.jpg

Included in the sale is an Allen gun bag and 5 deer slugs and 10 turkey shots.

You must be at least 18 years old for me to sell to you.

$100.00 obo

I am not a shotgun man, but I am learning on handguns (my interest in the gun world). Like I said, I never fired the gun, so I don't know about that. I would put the gun as in "good" condition. There is just a few spots on the underneith side where the camo paint seems to have come off a bit or isn't painted (I am not sure). There is a little bit of surface rust on the tip of the barrel. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with it. I checked a gun forum I am on and they said the blue book gun value is 100% to 60% -$135-$115-$95-$80-$70-$60-$55.

ive never shot 10 guage, but im sure it would knock my shoulder outta place.

A 3 1/2 deer slug fired from a single shot shotgun will dislocate your shoulder and possibly knock you on your ass unless the butt is placed directly against your shoulder, and you have a proper braced stance.

In other words, it's like being hit in the shoulder with a baseball bat.

As MA gun laws are a little ridiculous (read: goddamn hippies) I cant get this, but I have a friend who is interested for the right price. I'll let you know what he offers when I talk to him later after work.

Yeah getting a gun across state lines can be a bit of a pain. If it has to be shipped out of state, it has to go through a licensed gun dealer. Most charge anywhere from $35-50 on top of shipping charges and expect the receiving gun dealer to want the same before anyone could pick the gun up.

Yeah getting a gun across state lines can be a bit of a pain. If it has to be shipped out of state, it has to go through a licensed gun dealer. Most charge anywhere from $35-50 on top of shipping charges and expect the receiving gun dealer to want the same before anyone could pick the gun up.

yeah that and having a gun within Boston city limits is pretty much the dumbest thing you can possibly do, especially if you're a college student planning on hosting any parties

I don't mind people selling guns on CR as long as applicable Ohio state laws are followed and sales are done between residents of Ohio only unless done through a FFA and the appropriate laws are followed there too.

A 10 gauge will surprise you if you're not prepared for the recoil, and probably still will even if you are. But it will put a hurting on someone breaking into your house :D

As MA gun laws are a little ridiculous (read: goddamn hippies) I cant get this, but I have a friend who is interested for the right price. I'll let you know what he offers when I talk to him later after work.

But....you live in Ohio ;)

I don't mind people selling guns on CR as long as applicable Ohio state laws are followed and sales are done between residents of Ohio only unless done through a FFA and the appropriate laws are followed there too.

A 10 gauge will surprise you if you're not prepared for the recoil, and probably still will even if you are. But it will put a hurting on someone breaking into your house :D

FFA = Future Farmers of America, what do they have to do with gun sales?

Oh, and to everyone saying a 10 guage will break your shoulder; not so much. I've shot Dave's on several occasions, and he shoots clay pigeons with it. It's not terrible, just depends on the ammo you are running through it. Which, BTW, is not easy to find. If I had the extra cash laying around, I'd buy it just for shits.

Thanks, I should have checked with you before I put this up.

And it is FFL not FFA. :)

It's not terrible, just depends on the ammo you are running through it. Which, BTW, is not easy to find.

During Turkey and Deer season, Buckeye Outdoors normally carries 10 ga rounds. Also you can find them on most of the online ammo sites that carry shotgun ammo.

• 2 weeks later...