Fanasty Football?

verse

We had a pretty good year two years ago, but last year just bombed. We only had 4 teams. I just want to make sure there's still interest in this or not. If we have a lot of interest and people are interested maybe we could have a live draft and get some food/beer as well. I know BW3's is holding live draft partys and they supply a certain about of appetizers and whatnot for free. Let's get the ball rolling.

I also have a league we run that consists of mostly my co-workers and friends. There's a $20 buy-in and 50% goes to best record and 50% goes to tournament winner. We will be having a live draft in mid-august if anyone is interested PM me.

I did start up a league for columbus racing.

League ID = 243883

PW = Cracing

This is the link to join:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

tried to join and this is what i got

There was a problem

* This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)

It might take a little bit to confirm it or something. I just opened it up. Try again in a bit and let me know.

Everyone go ahead and try to sign up and see if it's all working correctly. Should be good now.

If everyone agrees on having a live draft I could book BW3's for the live draft, we get $50 in free appetizers and a party room for the draft if we have more than 10 people.

i got signed up and am ready to play

2 problems i saw though were:

1. right now the draft type is set to automatic, even if we don't do a draft at BW's i would still like to do a live draft online

2. you gotta change the quarterback touchdown passes BACK to 6 points from 4

this makes QB's worth WAY less than RB's, even though everyone already knew RB's were the most valuable assets in FF

(example) a QB on a bad day gets only 175yds passing with 1 TD and 3 picks= 5 points

while a rb with a bad day only needs to get 50 yds to equal 5 points

anyway, point being a TD is a TD all the same, and it hurts a QB's value BADLY!!

J.R.

i got signed up and am ready to play

2 problems i saw though were:

1. right now the draft type is set to automatic, even if we don't do a draft at BW's i would still like to do a live draft online

2. you gotta change the quarterback touchdown passes BACK to 6 points from 4

this makes QB's worth WAY less than RB's, even though everyone already knew RB's were the most valuable assets in FF

(example) a QB on a bad day gets only 175yds passing with 1 TD and 3 picks= 5 points

while a rb with a bad day only needs to get 50 yds to equal 5 points

anyway, point being a TD is a TD all the same, and it hurts a QB's value BADLY!!

J.R.

Done and done.

Any more suggestions.

I owned everyone last year, all 3 teams, I lost 1 game!

You all can call me "Champ". Whomever dropped Shaun Alexander when he was hurt, that was so sweet last year, having LT and Shaun for the last few games of the season, priceless.

I owned everyone last year, all 3 teams, I lost 1 game!

You all can call me "Champ". Whomever dropped Shaun Alexander when he was hurt, that was so sweet last year, having LT and Shaun for the last few games of the season, priceless.

I gave up b/c only 4 teams joined. We need at least 10.

I gave up b/c only 4 teams joined. We need at least 10.

+100000000000

owning 4 teams when they all quit but you = NOTHING

i owned it the year before that, when it counted

and will again this year, as long as enough people sign up and participate!

J.R.

Awesome. We almost have more people than last year signed up, 3 woohoo. We need at least 7 more. Let's get at it people. If you like football and you've never played before, it's easy and makes watching football more enjoyable at least for me.

DUH, Did that and it says does not Exist......

When I click your link smart guy it says I can't see that page because I am not a part of your league. When I try to join using their private league link it says no league. GO back to your e-mail and cut and paste the proper link to Join.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

Then put in...

League ID - 243883

PW - Cracing

The columbus_racing link is for people already in the league. You have to join it before you can use that link, I'm sorry for the confusion.