Fanasty Football?

verse

OK playoffs cannot be in week 16-17. Some teams sit key players those weeks if they clinch playoff spots. The latest you can have playoffs is week 14-15.

There needs to be a maximum move and and max trades, like 10 moves.

you need to delete 1 WR spot and make it the WR/TE that you have 0 on. You can still play 3 WRs

You have it so you can play 5 RB or 5WRs? Give me a break...... cut that to 1 spot if you are going to have it. (RB/WR) This will let you play 3 RB and 4WR Max. RB already give you the most points, Why do we need to play 5?

OK playoffs cannot be in week 16-17. Some teams sit key players those weeks if they clinch playoff spots. The latest you can have playoffs is week 14-15.

There needs to be a maximum move and and max trades, like 10 moves.

you need to delete 1 WR spot and make it the WR/TE that you have 0 on. You can still play 3 WRs

You have it so you can play 5 RB or 5WRs? Give me a break...... cut that to 1 spot if you are going to have it. (RB/WR) This will let you play 3 RB and 4WR Max. RB already give you the most points, Why do we need to play 5?

I agree...

is there a function for a Utility player? I remember in the ESPN league I ran last year, there was a Utility player that could be anyone and it was a really toss up who did well on any given week, sometimes the Utility was the make-it or break-it factor; a risky QB having a good week, or a defense putting up a ridiculous game. Last year I had both Patriots and Bears defenses and on several occasions they would net me a combined 50 points. If there is a spot like that, I say include it and maybe get rid of one RB/WR or WR/TE spot

• 2 weeks later...

We didn't say we were going to put money on it, but if everyone agrees would could do something like that.

Cobra, as for the other league we are having the live draft this Wednesday at 7PM in Hilliard if that's something you think you'd like to do today was the last day for signups so PM ASAP or call me at 506-3803. So far we should have at least 10-12 in that league.

• 2 weeks later...