How to buy OSU football tickets?

excell

After the alumni and students have their chance to purchase, I believe they may have a general admission.

May want to keep an eye on this site :http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/evenue/ev68/se/Main.d2w/report?linkID=ohiostate&RSRC=cstvcom&RDAT=cstvcom

If all else fails, obviously there is the scalper route. However, I dont see this being a big game. You should be able to pick a pair up for a song 5 mins from game time on campus.

Good luck

Stupid question, I know, but I've always been given tickets. My fiancee wants to go to the OSU/YSU football game. How in the hell do I buy tickets?

Thank you. :)

You start by clearing out your fucking PM box. :asshole:

She's an alumni and is locked-in for the Michigan State game (which I won't give up :D) so I promised her I would get her into the YSU game. I don't think it's a big one either, but she seems to think otherwise as apparently the entire city of Youngstown is planning on coming down for this. I'll keep an eye on the website, thank you. Will probably end up going the stub hub or scalper route, though.

Nah, I need just YSU, but thank you. :) Apparently this is big deal, the tickets for YSU are more expensive than most.

Yeah, it's kind of a big deal because it's Tressell's old school were facing and their one of the better teams in the MAC.