Setting up races...

V8 Beast

Brian, are we still one for our race. I think you said you wanted to race om 161. I thought the plans were to stop on 161 at the hamilton rd exit at precisly 11pm tomorrow night and then dig race to the 270 exit at 11.15pm tomorrow night. I will see you there at 11. :cool:

Brian, are we still one for our race. I think you said you wanted to race om 161. I thought the plans were to stop on 161 at the hamilton rd exit at precisly 11pm tomorrow night and then dig race to the 270 exit at 11.15pm tomorrow night. I will see you there at 11. :cool:

This is how it should be done.

Last Saturday, Mark and I hit up the West Side to see if we could get any action going. Got a race lined up and went to two different places and the cops followed us all in and told us to leave.

I haven't seen a dig race happen all year, they've all gotten broken up. And roll races are just about pointless. Once you race someone once, if it went off correctly, there is never a point in racing them again. You either lost or won. I wanted to race my Z06 last Saturday but there was nobody worth racing. Either I would get stomped or would walk everything out there. At least on dig races you can give cars and change it up some.

Jason

I called the police and they said there will be no officers there. They told me if I wanted to street race we had to do it at exactly 11:15pm!!!

BTW if you want to do a roll race, the cop said he could use his radar gun to see which one of us gets to 180mph the fastest :cool:

Last Saturday, Mark and I hit up the West Side to see if we could get any action going. Got a race lined up and went to two different places and the cops followed us all in and told us to leave.

I haven't seen a dig race happen all year, they've all gotten broken up. And roll races are just about pointless. Once you race someone once, if it went off correctly, there is never a point in racing them again. You either lost or won. I wanted to race my Z06 last Saturday but there was nobody worth racing. Either I would get stomped or would walk everything out there. At least on dig races you can give cars and change it up some.

Jason

QFT

I called the police and they said there will be no officers there. They told me if I wanted to street race we had to do it at exactly 11:15pm!!!

BTW if you want to do a roll race, the cop said he could use his radar gun to see which one of us gets to 180mph the fastest :cool:

I am glad you called them, save me some time calling them myself. But I would like to see if they can get the helicopter there as well just to get an view from the sky...