Can someone weld something for me?

Veritas

Long and short of this is my back lower control arm snapped at where it adjusts for my car (I have adjustable control arms since the stock camber was way too much for the rear suspension upgrade) for my eagle talon. I need to know if someone could take a look at the pieces i've got since it snapped clean in half for whatever reason and see if its weldable for the time being until my new one comes in because i NEED a running vehicle.

I have a 90 eagle talon tsi awd, if someone could look at it tell me if welded would it be structually ok for about a week or not or if it wouldn't be worth it.

If this is the wrong section for this then could someone move me to wherever the right one is?

Guest Removed
No one, it wasn't welded prior it is the upper control arm but its an aftermarket piece. Im just trying to see if it CAN be welded first.

bring it bye, i welded that last thing you needed.

Stress point no but then again why did it break then? I believe it to be solid, forged/aluminum/steel i have no clue. Thickness i'd say an inch and a bit thick. And it's in the shape of a tube yes.