Thanksgiving!

ninjachk08

Just wanted to see what everyones plans are and if anyone is traveling. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and eats alot of food!! Be safe guys!

I will be heading out of town tomorrow afternoon heading north-east for wooster to be with the in-laws this week. (..yah! lol not!)

I'm having Thanksgiving at home this year, instead of here in Columbus with my moms side of the family like we usually do. Which really pisses me off because now we have to have Christmas here in cbus which fucks my winter break over; I now get all of about 13 days at home. Fantastic.

I also get to try to do Thanksgiving dinner without eating any starch or refined carbs...should be a fun science experiment at the least :p

I hope you like can shaped cranberry sauce.

:lol:

i still have no idea what i am doing for turkey day, i know i am going to spend most of it with mom dad and sister but dont know where we are going or anything like that, we usually go to the grandparents house but they are out of town so we will see. should be an interesting thanksgiving.

well since none of you know where I live and I dont have anything to steal... I will be going out of town tomorrow... heading up north to hang with family and coming back Sunday. Happy Wanksgiving

You still over in Hilliard??? I'll be over to grab a few things... :)

I'm sticking around the Columbus area for Thanksgiving this year. My family is coming here.

Staying home this year while my wifes whack ass family comes over. Her mom is a dumb ass, dad a know it all, brother is no good pos (not joking lives in his car), sister is ok but her husband is a deuche. Yay can't wait for turkey day this year. Beer and turkey induced coma here I come.

Staying home this year while my wifes whack ass family comes over. Her mom is a dumb ass, dad a know it all, brother is no good pos (not joking lives in his car), sister is ok but her husband is a deuche. Yay can't wait for turkey day this year. Beer and turkey induced coma here I come.

try crown royal... it makes the coma bunches faster!!! :drink:

i will be going trap shooting alone and then back to my house after i steal some food from the parents to sit alone!!! and im looking forward to every second of it ;)

I shot trap a few months back. I sucked this last time. I did pretty good back in March but this last time I only busted a few birds. I gotta get back out and try it again, it's more fun to hit a moving target than a piece of paper.