RED s2000

heelside1647545510

I think the rule #1 in any car event is

Dont fuck with someone elses car, no matter what...

+1 big time. the first time i made it out to the lube with the cobra, some fuckhead was actually leaning his fat-ass on the fender of my car--are you kidding me??

no matter how much of a douchebag someone is, vandalizing the car is way out-of-bounds. now confronting him about revving the shit out of his car, and almost hitting people with his car is a completely different story.

i was on the patio eating when he did the burnout by my car and anthonys (heelside)

but i was mad because i remembered him pulling in reving up and being annoying. then doing burnouts around my car and heelsides car that i painted. haha

i dont want to deal with it anymore, but oh well

Guest JJHonda
Not all Honda owners are total assholes! I have found that it is 9 times out of 10 the rich kids blowing mommy and daddy's money on dumb shit. It is usually young punks that don't have the common sense to even wipe their own asses correctly. :D

Not all Honda owners are total assholes! :D

nope but young kids who have there parents buy them mustangs tend to be fucking pricks and think there hardasses because they have a mustang. a couple weeks ago... i dont consider this a win.. jsut exactly what i said. there happens to be a very rich private estate area (gated community) about 10 min from where we meet... well this dumb shit family decided to buy there 18 year old kid and 03 cobra... he ran his mouth about everyone car..(to bad he was an idoit and i was the only asshole who wanted to shut him up.. happened to be another silver 03 cobra in the parking lot with a wipple blowing about 650 to the wheels)

so this kid with a completly stock cobra and i race..we go down to a 30 roll.. three beep it.. and he jumps a good car or so ahead..and then i hear it... the loudest longest grind ive ever heard in my life... i doubt he even touched the clutch..the best part he did it to third.. and 4th.. i didnt even say anythign when we went back my buddine in a 98 cobra just ran his mouth about how much of a retard and bad driver this kid was.

so not saying all mustang owners.. jsut tends ot be the younger ones who mommy and daddy bought for them. the kid who followed us paid for it and all the mods himself and hes cool as hell..

I know the kid, his names brent chadwell, spelling idk on. he also goes by B-Thuggin. Yes B-Thuggin.

I went to school with this kid, he's just retarted. He stopped by my apartment the other day cause someone needed a ride lol and he was blipping his throttle in the parking spot and my neighbors were making fun of him.

I just want him to stop acting like a retard.

Can i shut him down please?

Nothing worse then a women making you look like a dumb ass. ;)

you can shove your foot up his ass for all i care, Put a few hampsters in his car, remind him its slow.

I think honestly my civic might beat him, but im waiting on an exhaust, and the break in period, and than we shall see.

someone make him just like, idk make him be silent and invisible.

nope but young kids who have there parents buy them mustangs tend to be fucking pricks and think there hardasses because they have a mustang. a couple weeks ago... i dont consider this a win.. jsut exactly what i said. there happens to be a very rich private estate area (gated community) about 10 min from where we meet... well this dumb shit family decided to buy there 18 year old kid and 03 cobra... he ran his mouth about everyone car..(to bad he was an idoit and i was the only asshole who wanted to shut him up.. happened to be another silver 03 cobra in the parking lot with a wipple blowing about 650 to the wheels)

so this kid with a completly stock cobra and i race..we go down to a 30 roll.. three beep it.. and he jumps a good car or so ahead..and then i hear it... the loudest longest grind ive ever heard in my life... i doubt he even touched the clutch..the best part he did it to third.. and 4th.. i didnt even say anythign when we went back my buddine in a 98 cobra just ran his mouth about how much of a retard and bad driver this kid was.

so not saying all mustang owners.. jsut tends ot be the younger ones who mommy and daddy bought for them. the kid who followed us paid for it and all the mods himself and hes cool as hell..

anybody in any car can be an asshole, period. the assholes tend to be younger in age (notice i said 'tend' to be)--that's a fact. these people tend to drive like assholes too--hence high insurance rates for males under the age 25. there are many, many exceptions to the rule--most of the younger people on this forum are exceptions to the rule, so please don't take offense.

ummmmm /me looks 92 dx? turbod?

Mine No hold on.... Its a built JDM B18C

JDM ITR Bottom End (pistons) w/ balanced GSR crank (lighter) (11.5:1 CR)

GSR Head

NEW acl rod,main,thrust.

NEW itr oil pump

USDM 2000 ITR Trans w/ OEM LSD

JUN3 Cams and valve train

AEM 3” Cold Air Intake

Erick’s 70mm Throttle Body

Edelbrock VictorX Intake Manifold

Benen Fuel Rail

RC 310 Injectors

B&M FPR

Fuel Pressure Gauge

Hondata IM Gasket

OEM Head Gasket

JDM ITR distributor

JDM ITR shifter/linkage/bushings

Urethane Motor Mount Inserts

NEW xtd stage 3 Clutch (6 puck sprung)

NEW fidanza 7.5lb Flywheel

ONE NEW OEM Integra Axles

SMSP Copy Header

N1 Crank Pulley (race pulley, alternator only)

Spoon Magnetic Drain Plug

MSD Wires

MSD Blaster Coil

MSD Distributor Cap and rotor

NRG Urethane motor mounts

In a fully gutted DX with no ac no radio no power steering no abs no airbags no nothing. it just wont drive cause i dont have any back pressure. It sucks, and it starts to stall out. I also need a pin for the shift linkage that isnt going in willingly to gear we have a bolt in it but it needs some more things.

Apparently when the motor was last running it dynoed 242 fwhp tuned on hondata. i'll see, im using a JUN ECU and probably am gonna run VAFC to tune with.

I know the kid, his names brent chadwell, spelling idk on. he also goes by B-Thuggin. Yes B-Thuggin.

I went to school with this kid, he's just retarted. He stopped by my apartment the other day cause someone needed a ride lol and he was blipping his throttle in the parking spot and my neighbors were making fun of him.

I just want him to stop acting like a retard.

Ya I know him too. He use to work at Advance in Hilliard but they fired him cause he is a dbag.

He was running open headers for a while and use to rev his way everywhere.

My buddy raced him in his beat to shit stock 240 and won cause the kid couldn't shift worth shit.