Calling out Ant, Ray, and Sam

V8 Beast

Thats cuz your a fun of the butt, in the butt..

LOL!! I said what what!!! :D

Thorne, I dont feel safe racing bikes unless we have a lane between us. My car has been known to get sideways under 40mph (900rwtq will do that ;))

Edit: I'm kidding about the rwtq....

Hal, I'm an idiot. Val and I will still be out. I jumped the gun, and read something incorrectly today. Its my weekdays that are going to be shot, not my weekends. We are getting a roll motor for motor next weekend!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!! I said what what!!! :D

Thorne, I dont feel safe racing bikes unless we have a lane between us. My car has been known to get sideways under 40mph (900rwtq will do that ;))

Edit: I'm kidding about the rwtq....

Hal, I'm an idiot. Val and I will still be out. I jumped the gun, and read something incorrectly today. Its my weekdays that are going to be shot, not my weekends. We are getting a roll motor for motor next weekend!

we can split it up. But yeah i understand. Its slow anyways. how about a race against the all white sc/vette, if you beat the piss out of him i know I had 0 chance. Adam seemed really cool I'm sure he would run ya.

we can split it up. But yeah i understand. Its slow anyways. how about a race against the all white sc/vette, if you beat the piss out of him i know I had 0 chance. Adam seemed really cool I'm sure he would run ya.

Im game

I will see what I can do friday, Hopefully my WRX is on the road.

I found a exhaust no more straight pipe later this month. I also found a IC and the new turbo is waiting, I think I'm going to get them 12's this year after all

I will see what I can do friday, Hopefully my WRX is on the road.

I found a exhaust no more straight pipe later this month. I also found a IC and the new turbo is waiting, I think I'm going to get them 12's this year after all

spray it.........then its for sure..hehehe

I think the turbo is going to put me in the high 12's on low boost. It's just slow process getting parts when your not a baller and refuse to use credit. don't help my exhaust money is being used to buy a new fucking radioator. I just hope it don't rain tommrow since I got to ride to work.

I've talked to IPS about spray, But I'm just not sure. spray scares me

Good luck with that pimp. I still think you should make that your daily and get a trans am.

BTW, I'm only spraying a 75 shot, so we should have the same power to the wheels... if my sources are accurate (white vette).

btw btw.... a 75 shot is safe with the right precautions (wot switch, fuel safety switch, etc) on most set ups

Good luck with that pimp. I still think you should make that your daily and get a trans am.

BTW, I'm only spraying a 75 shot, so we should have the same power to the wheels... if my sources are accurate (white vette).

btw btw.... a 75 shot is safe with the right precautions (wot switch, fuel safety switch, etc) on most set ups

you can run a 150 shot on any stock LS1. I actually did a 200 shot on a cam only LS1 for a long time in my car with no problems.

you can run a 150 shot on any stock LS1. I actually did a 200 shot on a cam only LS1 for a long time in my car with no problems.

ls1's are freaks of nature. I know of a guy running a 300 shot... But for other motors I would stay under 100.

brian, what do you put down on motor alone/trap? i'm hoping to get spray here in the next few weeks, defintiely by norwalk, but I think you'd still own me on a 125 shot but it could be fun, never know.

brian, what do you put down on motor alone/trap? i'm hoping to get spray here in the next few weeks, defintiely by norwalk, but I think you'd still own me on a 125 shot but it could be fun, never know.

Full timing... about 440rwhp. Sorry I have never had it on the dyno with all the timing in. Trap... 120mph, again that was with a lot of timing pulled.

I'm down for some runs at the track!

jesus, 440whp stock internals? ls1's do kick ass. fuck me its not easy for a 5.0 to hit 400whp on a 150shot

And thats through an automatic :D It took me 6 months of research to put this set-up together.

Ls1's are fast, but 5.0s are quick. It usually makes for some bad ass races.

jesus, 440whp stock internals? ls1's do kick ass. fuck me its not easy for a 5.0 to hit 400whp on a 150shot

:confused: Not to burst bubbles, but I didn't realize this was such a big deal. 7M-GTE's (my motor) can do this on stock internals and it's from the 80's.

:confused: Not to burst bubbles, but I didn't realize this was such a big deal. 7M-GTE's (my motor) can do this on stock internals and it's from the 80's.

well its a ford, c'mon, lol, but at first i meant 440whp NA, that's healthy. But second, the 5.0l is only good for 450whp, you can hit 500whp, but it might not stay together long. Yes, it sucks, but its also from the 80's, lol, mine is an 89.

Our cars are faster from a dig.

:grin2:

the truth (hence the reason i get beat buy a car or two on a roll but from a dig ill put a hurtin on um) maybe i shoudl spray my car on a roll race once so they know who they are dealing with