QSL this Wednesday

twincharge7

i'll be out there, but since i get off work at 7, the only way i'd be able to meet at shell on time would be if i wore my work/dress clothes. i'll just be seeing everyone over at QSL...though i have no idea who any of you are!

Um... just look for a decent size group standing together just talking. many of the bikes in close proximity will have ohioriders.net stickers on the windscreens or frame..

a quick rundown of bikes that should be easy to find would be.. a 2007 yellow/grey gixxer 1K (Blond girl) with a 2007 red ZX10 (skinny black guy) parked really close to it. the red ZX10 has a ohioriders sticker on the windscreen..

No offense putty with the skinny comment but Im just trying to give something that should be easy to find close together and people that I know are going for sure.. Ah hell.. Im sure you can look through the pics and vids section.. there are plenty of pics of all of us on there.

May be easier if we new what you looked like in case we see you wandering around looking lost...

Great riding with you guys.

ditto, met a few of you's and talked with some as well. Good times, the cruise down to taco hell was nice, albeit fast, lol.

we lost the group in the city on the way to 70, where'd you guys go? we jumped on 71n from 70e/downtown, but didn't see you guys, so we just called it a night.

Great riding with you guys.

ditto, met a few of you's and talked with some as well. Good times, the cruise down to taco hell was nice, albeit fast, lol.

we lost the group in the city on the way to 70, where'd you guys go? we jumped on 71n from 70e/downtown, but didn't see you guys, so we just called it a night.

We went some long (but fun) way up to polaris, then Easton (a little exciting), then back downtown. We were out til about 12 or so. A lot of decent riding.

Nice to READ that you all FINALLY discovered RIDING after QSL & Taco Hell - The last few weeks everyone just sits around. Was beginning to wonder if there was a mistake in registering OHIORIDERS.NET and perhaps it was supposed to be OHIOBIKESITTERS.NET -

But never the less, I'm glad things are no longer as obscure and that riding is what Ohioriders do! - ....

Don't get your panties in a bunch and Don't attack me - ..... I'm SORTA joking

- SKIP

Nice to READ that you all FINALLY discovered RIDING after QSL & Taco Hell - The last few weeks everyone just sits around. Was beginning to wonder if there was a mistake in registering OHIORIDERS.NET and perhaps it was supposed to be OHIOBIKESITTERS.NET -

But never the less, I'm glad things are no longer as obscure and that riding is what Ohioriders do! - ....

- SKIP

Easy now... there were only about 11 of the bikes that went to taco bell that rode afterwords.. and it was all due to RedRobbin who hasn't been at the other meets. (THANKS! And the paint looks just beautiful).

I'm always looking to ride.. just seems like no one wants to ride when I free.

- SKIP

This is why we like to organize rides... Taking a loop around 270/670 is really entertaining, let me tell ya! :roll: :lol:

- SKIP

There are only some many places to go in the early evening/night time weekdays, especially when most people have work the next morning. After a lap or two around 670/71 what more is there to do at night? I don't see most people jumping at the chance to do some country curvey roads at night when visibility is reduced. That is why most people typically do county rides on the weekends.

i'll be out there, but since i get off work at 7, the only way i'd be able to meet at shell on time would be if i wore my work/dress clothes. i'll just be seeing everyone over at QSL...though i have no idea who any of you are!

Look for a group of goofy people standing around bullshittin. There will be a pearl white Suzuki and a Yellow Ducati in the group....

damn..apparently i missed this! were you guys the ones in the back corner sitting around in the grass? oh well, i'll probably be there in two weeks. i'm getting a niceeeee bonus from work so hopefully i'll be on my own bike soon enough, but probably not out and about on bike night for awhile yet.. :D

Look for a group of goofy people standing around bullshittin. There will be a pearl white Suzuki and a Yellow Ducati in the group....

damn..apparently i missed this! were you guys the ones in the back corner sitting around in the grass? oh well, i'll probably be there in two weeks. i'm getting a niceeeee bonus from work so hopefully i'll be on my own bike soon enough, but probably not out and about on bike night for awhile yet.. :D

Yeah that was us back sitting on the grass. Did you walk by us?

- SKIP

You obviously haven't been to any of the weekend rides....... :roll:

Come out and play this weekend if you have any doubt about us riding.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1567

:banana::banana::banana: