F/S or trade...92 civic...

Ryan218

listing for my buddy....he is askin 6,500...will be back from paint in a few days and pics will follow....

I bought this car about 5 months ago it had a full body kit and alot of ricer stuff and it was gutted and i wanted a stock lookin car but still some stuff done to it. and now im lookin for a prelude or an integra or idk suprise me with what you got...heres a list of stuff done to it, there are 74,XXX miles on the shell and 30,XXX on the D16 swap, thenew tach a bought 2 days ago has 185,XXX but its not installed yet cause the cars in the booth right now gettin sprayed a dark mettalic grey with a brand new black hood.

Subs $150

Amp $100

Deck $120

A-pillers $80

Tire Cover $45

Lowering Springs $110

Sterring Wheel $75

Door Panals $80

Lip Kit $115

Skirts $90

Shift Knob $18

Fog Lights $63

Bumpers $146

Distributer $172

Plugs & Wires $100

Block off Plate $11

Rear seat $150

Panals $22

purple Radiator Hose $25

Front Strut Bar $50

Throwout Bearing $33

Muffler $80

-Installation $80

New Hood $148

Si Cluster w/ tach $95

Total $2137

Paint $2500

Car $3500

Total $8137

Already on the car when bought

17" Epi racing rims

cold air intake

p28 ECU

D16 swap with 30,XXX miles

stage 2 clutch exhaust headers back

I have done alot to make this car original and these pics will do no justice cause th epaint made this car look 110% better,all the rust was removed and all the dings were removed as well there is slight hail damage on the roof. the muffler in the pic was swapped with a 3.5" apexi muffler. if your interested i can get pics after paint posted hopfully by this weekend. my names Dillon and my cell is (614) 403-3686, i would rather you send an e-mail

any questions? just ask...

pics please

right now the car is at the shop.. all body work is done but paint has not been sprayed yet... ill see if he has any pics of it in primer or not... and im not sure if you want to see a before pic..the color was ugly...(grabber blue) lol

ok this is a BEFORE PICTURE the rust has been cut out and a new panel has been welded in...the car was tooken down to bare metal and worked from there...

before it left for the body shop...(it also has a new muffler on it)

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t302/88Mustang302/Myhatch004.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t302/88Mustang302/Myhatch006.jpg

and pic of the color it is being painted is to come soon.

So he's asking $8,137?????

Didn't get that from NADA did he?

no he is not asking that much...he would like a 95 or 95 5.0 5 speed mustang... so his is looking to trade or sell and buy one...thats how much he has into it...he knows he wont be able to get that out of it but i was just showing what he has in it...plus some...

so if anyone is interested make an offer. or post up what you have to trade.

no he is not asking that much...he would like a 95 or 95 5.0 5 speed mustang... so his is looking to trade or sell and buy one...thats how much he has into it...he knows he wont be able to get that out of it but i was just showing what he has in it...plus some...

so if anyone is interested make an offer. or post up what you have to trade.

You have until midnight tonight to list an asking price. The rule is stickied at the top of every for sale section on this website.

You have until midnight tonight to list an asking price. The rule is stickied at the top of every for sale section on this website.

sorry i was waiting for him to tell me a price...eidited first post and listed...