Sawmill RD by Don Scott air port

Mojoe

I haven't seen a cop sit there in a while, but this morning I saw one sitting on the North bound side backed into the drive way of the OSU agricultural entrance. This is where the plane's fly over Sawmill. It's half way between West Case RD and Discount Tire. He was about 150 feet back from the road. You can not see him because of the fence, until you are very close to him and can see through the fence. I believe it's 45 MPH through there.

No. I was almost the rider in the back seat. Thanks to someone flashing their headlights to me in the south bound lane, I was able to slow down a bit.

Quit E-stalking me. It's creepy coming from a dude. I already have one freak on here doing it.

thanks! haven't seen one there forever and typically don't ever watch out too much in that area when I know I should. I also believe that's close to where the limit drops to 40mph too.

I say it's time for a group laser jammer buy of some type!

Guest Scooter
HAHA! That was my roommate. He was showing me that spot the other day. That's too funny. He's laughing his ass off right now reading this.

• 2 weeks later...