Where can I get a serpentine belt, 4rib in specific lengths?

Bam

I need around a 64" 4 rib serpentine belt, and I've checked a couple local autoparts stores and they can't help me, one dude even told me he had a 56", and asked me if I wanted that. I about ripped his head off because there's no fucking way to take out 8"+ of slack, idiot.

thanks for any ideas.

thanks for something of a part number, hopefully will help. i stopped at autozone and advance on the way, neither could even order a 64", they had a 63 and 66.

any idea how much play/adjustment there is in a fox tensioner? and how do I adjust it? I unbolted it and still couldnt get that black pointer thing to move.

its spring loaded....

I know that but on the front of it there is a black thing w/ writing that says I-----I, <- range, and then in a pointer on something in the middle, like you can adjust it in between. hmmm.

thanks dave for the heads up, not sure why mine had a 4 rib, maybe I'll double check and see i'm retarded, but i'm pretty sure i counted 4, but i'll replace it with a 6.

thanks

i made my own ac/smog delete kit and i need a belt for it.

definitely, i've been busy on mine but still lots to do, give me a call, i'm free all weekend starting tomorrow at 3pm.

I know that but on the front of it there is a black thing w/ writing that says I-----I, <- range, and then in a pointer on something in the middle, like you can adjust it in between. hmmm.

thanks dave for the heads up, not sure why mine had a 4 rib, maybe I'll double check and see i'm retarded, but i'm pretty sure i counted 4, but i'll replace it with a 6.

thanks

thats so when the tensioner is on the car and set you can see how much slack it will take out of the belt its self adjusting and prolly worn out new ones are cheap from autozone napa carquest etc..