Merging onto the interstate

SPLN SUX

Utah....hmmm......any lonely old desserted roads :) My brother lives about 85 miles west of the outerbelt in Houston and commutes daily in his 911 Turbo. I road to the office with him for three days while we worked together and he would hope on the freeway and climb to 140mph and ride that pretty much to with 15 miles of the outskirts of the city or until traffic began to appear. Amazingly fun and talk about a time saver.

He's had her up above 170mph he said on the way home. Helps that he's very, very well known in his little dirt town as the police honestly don't care what he does since he supports them with big donations. Nice to be rich and in the sticks.

Many many many desolate roads, unfortunately no one takes advantage of that. I could be doing 85-90 (though I try not to cause a lifted Ranger isn't too stable on non perfect roads) and inevitably catch up to some Utard doing 45 down the 55mph road.

Another thing that kills me is: We have and HOV lane out here in Utah which is awesome,... when people actually take advantage of it. Most of the time there will be one jack ass in his SUV with his wife doing 65mph in the HOV, while traffic is flying by on the highway doing 85-90. Seriously, what is the point of using the HOV lane if you're not going to use it. And it's not like anyone behind them can just pass them whenever they want, its unlawful out here to cross the double white line. You have to wait for the designated dotted double white lines to exit the lane.

I could write a book on how different states drivers drive based on my multiple trips from Ohio to Utah taking I-70 to I-74 to I-80 out here. Utah being the worst, Ohio coming in second.