Jail Bait?

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the concept of a drunken sexcapade is sound, but young girls are just annoying. They talk constantly, and its always about stupid shit. I couldnt handel it. The 19yr old was too much... my new lower limit is 21 lol.

I could never fuck a girl any younger than my sister (17), that shit would just creep me out. You gotta think, every girl (ok not every, but for my point...) is someone's sister.

On the other hand, I wouldn't care if any of my friends was with my sis cuz she's goddamn old enough to make her own decisions, and she'd tell me if there was a problem with anyone. Lucky for me, she hates most of the guys that try and get with her.

Funny story: family vacation in the British Virgin Islands, we're getting drunk and hangin with a bunch of people at this bar, and this 40-somthing dude comes up to me and says "man, you're pretty lucky to be gettin a piece of that" and points to my sister. it wasn't like we were hangin off each other, we just walked in together and were playing pool against a honeymooning couple, so the guy just assumed. Instead of jacking him in the face like 90% of my friends woulda done, I just told him straight up "dude thats my sister". So he paid for all my drinks the rest of the night.

^^^^^ OMG do I think the cheerleader is hot. This thread is the reason i'm buying my glock this week. I can only imagine what chicks will be wearing by the time my girls are in high school. Everytime I go to Tuttle there are so many jailbaits there that dress like total whores. I know i'm gonna have a stroke if I catch one of my daughters trying to head out w/ half her clevage hanging out.

I can only imagine what chicks will be wearing by the time my girls are in high school. Everytime I go to Tuttle there are so many jailbaits there that dress like total whores. I know i'm gonna have a stroke if I catch one of my daughters trying to head out w/ half her clevage hanging out.

I blame their parents. I may joke about this but girls dressing like that isn't cool.

^^^^^ OMG do I think the cheerleader is hot. This thread is the reason i'm buying my glock this week. I can only imagine what chicks will be wearing by the time my girls are in high school. Everytime I go to Tuttle there are so many jailbaits there that dress like total whores. I know i'm gonna have a stroke if I catch one of my daughters trying to head out w/ half her clevage hanging out.

I definatly agree with you. I have 2 daughters of my own. I know I will get gray hair real quick once they become teenagers.