anyone work out in hilliard??

88lx5oh

going to get a gym membership at either worlds gym on rome hilliard, or power shack on fishinger

anybody on here work out at either??

i wouldnt mind having a gym buddy

going tomorrow to check both places out

no but my dad designed both of them!

nice..

i think i walk by your house everynight.

i take my dog for a walk after i get home from work around the developement

4275 winterringer porch swing in the front and the 3 stangs in the back ;) any the white house to the right if your looking at our house from across the street is sitting a red 83 gt hatchback.

i used to work out at world's. pretty nice gym for a weightlifter, they have just about everything you could want, and the price was great for me (discount from work).

tons of flatbenches, 2 inclines, 1 decline, multiple squatting cages, 3 sets of dumbells to 50, 2 sets to 100, 1 set to 150lbs, some hammer strength machines, etc, etc. a lot of gym rats there, and nasty gym rat chicks, but its manageable

I work out at the world's on Rome Hilliard. Pretty nice, I've been there for like 2-3 years. I think they're running some specials on membership prices. I'd at least go check it out. I usually get there at 4:15, after work. Yea, there are some big dudes there, but for the most part everyone seems friendly.

I have a World Gym membership through work, and it's been great. I can't really complain since it's comped through my employer, but the gyms are in nice shape and never overcrowded. I usually work out at the one in Delaware, but have gone to the Hilliard one several times and it's top notch.

i worked out at LFF today to try it out.. its alright, but after going to golds gym i cant really compare anythign to it. its in a league of its own.. and the $10 cost difference a month isnt enough to stray me away from golds gym.

ill be hitting up lifestyle again tomorrow, then friday at powershack, got a free 30 min PT session lol.

and then saturday we have free passes for golds gym.. the wife hanst gotten to check it out yet.

yeah an your right its easier to work out with someone. but my work schedule sucks, and everyone else doenst want to pay for a gym membership or even care about working out.. so im a loner now

i'm seriously thinking rejoining world's on hilliard rome. i hate going to the ymca with all the high school douchebags, and they don't have anything over 100lbs dumbbells--not that i use them a ton--incline bench, shrugs, etc.

i go to the Y in hilliard. Not bad, but it gets busy after the high school lets out untill 7 or so. they do have a olympic sized pool(swimming is the business in winter...keeps your cardio up, works just about every major musle group,is NO impact and preps you for any sport you play in the spring summer and fall)

but when you start lifting you have to start taking like a meat head...standards such as im going to shock my glutes. etc

another positive about joining up with the Y, you get a central ohio membreship. So if you happen to be downtown, out east in gahanna or where ever there is a Y, you can work out there too

i'm seriously thinking rejoining world's on hilliard rome. i hate going to the ymca with all the high school douchebags, and they don't have anything over 100lbs dumbbells--not that i use them a ton--incline bench, shrugs, etc.

LFF Hilliard has no more than 100lb DBs too, which is sadly under where Im at as well.

LFF Polaris is the only one Ive been to so far with 120s.

what are the membership fees there??

do they have a raquetball court by chance

i don't think they have a raquetball court. the wife and i pay roughly $60/month for a family membership. with my employee discount, we paid half that at world's

on the plus side, when i visit the inlaws in canton, ohio, i can use my Y membership to get in for free there.