Pulled two bent valves already, should I pull the rest and clean them?

Browning

2 of my valves in my cavalier were bent and I noticed after I pulled them they are caked with carbon. Should I go ahead and pull the rest so I can clean them or just leave them and just install the two new ones? Timing tensioner broke and bent the #1 and #3 exhaust valves:mad:

Also, would a soft wire brush be sufficient enough or would I be doing harm?

2 of my valves in my cavalier were bent and I noticed after I pulled them they are caked with carbon. Should I go ahead and pull the rest so I can clean them or just leave them and just install the two new ones? Timing tensioner broke and bent the #1 and #3 exhaust valves:mad:

Also, would a soft wire brush be sufficient enough or would I be doing harm?

your already in there so might as well and also replace valve stem seals. yes, i always put the valves in a cordless drill and clean them with a wire wheel, try and stay off the valve face as much as you can.

your already in there so might as well and also replace valve stem seals. yes, i always put the valves in a cordless drill and clean them with a wire wheel, try and stay off the valve face as much as you can.

are the seals hard to remove/replace?

Valve face being the bottom?