Honda CBR 600rr

Tshensley

I stopped in at Ohio CycleWorks here in town just to get some ideas about a few bikes to begin with, and after a little talking they ended up showing me a bike that they just brought in, this morning. Its a 1994 Honda CBR 600 f2 with 17,xxx miles on it. They told me that the owner told them that he did in fact lay it down in some gravel and that they already have a new fairing to be put on it as that was the only major damage besides some scratches and scrapes. They also said that it would be totally serviced and tooken care before going out the door.

The price quoted after serviced and out the door: 3000

Ive rode a few bikes but for not very long so not too much experience in that area. But Im wanting to get into bikes more and this doesn't seem too bad at all. I want all of your opinions on this as to if I should pull the trigger on this or not. Like I was saying this will be my first bought bike and want something that will be a great starter bike

Thanks