WTB: really old truck

medium fast

i am lookin for a 30's model truck of any kind. Its kind of a long shot, but if anyone knows where one might be in a field, or behind someones garage please let me know. I have been looking online for awhile and not much luck. Most are either a small fortune or unsavable. I will settle for most any 30's car, but would prefer a truck.

I have a friend with a '51 Ford in pieces in Hebron. We talked about doing a rat rod out of it before I moved to FL a few years back. He's even got the old flathead for it.

What are you willing to pay? So many inquiries like this end up falling through because you (the buyer) and the seller have totally different ideas of where the value is in a project car or truck. If you have a ballpark I can see if he's interested in selling.

I'm not really trying to spend more then around 2k on one to start. It really doesnt have to be that nice just somthing for a project. making new panels, and tons of metal work is my favorite thing to do. so i would prefer one thats in rough shape for a cheaper price. but if you could send me some pics and a price i am willing to negotiate. Thanks a lot