About WANNA DIG RACE

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

now show me where he said he didnt know him.

wunna dig races intro thread.....

12th June 2007, 05:12 AM

Wunna Dig Race vbmenu_register("postmenu_466049", true);

Banhammer Victim

Noobie here

Hello guys I am a guy that loves to race and I have a 70 Nova SS pro street thats just a little steel headed small block car with a 4 speed and 4:88 gear, a 86 S10 with a 350/350/4:11 gear, Im building a 66 chevelle ss 10.5" tire car, my daily driver is a 86 camaro with a 327 in it. I have heard at local meets about columbus racing so I thought I would register. I love to dig race on the street and at the track.

From YellowVette post in kitchen

14th June 2007, 04:23 AM

Wunna Dig Race vbmenu_register("postmenu_467100", true);

Banhammer Victim

And No im not gibbyzracing who the hell is that? Austin Im not timmy gibson I am his big brother charles..... maybe thats who lowered is? idk I didnt even know he was on here nor have i talked to him in a while since he stole some stuff outta my car

his forsale addd

6th August 2007, 06:58 PM

Wunna Dig Race vbmenu_register("postmenu_496375", true);

Banhammer Victim

86 Trans Am must go pics

I am listing for a friend if interested pm me for his contact info

1986 Trans Am

Fresh 305 all new Rings/barings/gaskets/seals less than 1k miles

hedman shorty headers

2.5" Stainless Steel Exhaust True Duals with glass packs

Edelbrock Camshaft and Lifters

New Timing Chain and gear

Alum high rise Gm intake

Big cfm Q-Jet carb

Chrome Weiand Air Cleaner

700 R 4 trans with 80k miles

New Torque Converter

3:73/4:11 gears

Posi Unit

4 wheel Disc brakes

New brakes(last summer)

New Rotors (last summer)

Cragar SS rims (not great shape)

T-Tops dont leak

No rust

Some surface rust

frame solid

No bondo

Has a crease in fender from a snow pile lol

Has the body kit(gta style)

Registered for 140 Mph

tach and gauges are not dummy lights they are machanical

Performance suspension

Click this for all the pics

$2200 Obo may trade but need cash badly. He just got the car done recently havent got to drive it for 30 miles yet

Nurkvinnys responce to forsale add

Yesterday, 02:17 AM

nurkvinny vbmenu_register("postmenu_496672", true);

Ya don't say

Super Moderator

Who is your friend? Was he banned from CR around, say, 2 months ago?

You claimed not to know "Lowered_93_SBC_S10", yet his e-mail was gibbyzworld@aol.com, and here you are posting pictures from

gibbyzracing webshots profile.?.?

And your birthdays are 3 days apart? Come on man.

Anthonys responce

Yesterday, 02:35 AM

DarkFormula vbmenu_register("postmenu_496687", true);

It's the one marked "D"...

Administrator

Vehicle(s): Formula/Firebird/GTP/POS

First name: Anthony

Trader Rating: (27)

This is what lead to him being banned the first time.

Seriously, it's not a GTA.

wunna digs responce to the mods and eveyone else

Wunna Dig Race vbmenu_register("postmenu_496785", true);

Banhammer Victim

Like stated he was family..... read other posts and I have listed it because he owes me a bunch of money............ So I am listing it because I built the motor for him....... Thats why its listed from that link......... he was banned........ Look into it deeper and find out were not the same...... Thats why I stated I will give his number for people that are interested if you dont want to look at the car stay the fuck out I dont care if your mod or not..... he was banned because of people running there cock suckers.... Like everyone else does on this website......

Thanks have a good day........

Vinnys responce and banned and locked wtf

Yesterday, 10:30 PM

nurkvinny vbmenu_register("postmenu_497211", true);

Ya don't say

Super Moderator

I don't care anymore. I try looking out for CR, and get bullshit like this.

(I know you are banned, but incase you ever get back on). You claimed you did not know the guy that was banned, then you list an ad for his 'friend', that turns out to be 'family'.?.? Same person or not, I don't care. If you are 2 people, you two posted from the same fucking computer. Now who do you suppose it really selling this car?

Your reply was asking for a ban. I am sorry I was at work and couldn't do it myself.

he said from the get go they was brothers. so where did he say he didnt know him? please show where he said he didnt know him.charles is not tim, yeah they live in the house now, but who the hell cares... trust me, its not tim. he is just using tims old stuff and selling of his crap. hell he owns tims computer(tim was just using it). and with all the bullshit that goes on in forsale threads here, i dont blame him for they way he responded. and if those link's are saved on your computer, why not use them... this is just fucking childish.and so what if there mom and dad fuck the same time every year, hell i think there sister is only couple days away from theres.

Posted by Wunna Dig Race aka Charles on another forum.....

I am not tubbed70novass like I stated he is our cousin.....

I am wunna dig race...... These are my cars..... Im not here to start shit....... ME and TIM are cousins.... HE is older......... its all good

Tubbed70novass got banned along time ago on CR because he was trying to race anthony the admin on the site because anthony ran his mouth.... then couldnt own up thats why he was banned from cr..... he isnt allowed back on cr I am allowed on Cr I was banned because of stupid shit for a day..... but its all right i dont care... I am a part of twist3d_ryd3z yes but I am not twist3d ryd3z as you think I am.

Tim(tubbed70novass) and twist3d_ryd3z are brothers..... as im sure has been stated before

tubbed70novass Timothy II

Twist3d ry3dz name is Timothy III

Dont ask me yea we are hillbillys LMAo

My name is Charles

According to that story, Charles is a cousin of the brothers Tim and Tim. That doesn't add up with what he has posted on here, but then again, ALL of his stories seem to contradict one another. He also claimed that this '86 IROC he apparently owns was a 1991 Z28, despite every detail of the car resembling the exact characteristics of a 1986 IROC-Z.

I don't have a problem with the guy, I'm just sick of all this bullshit drama. I don't care if he's one person or 7, but this shit is nonsense and it's not fooling anyone.

Let's assume for a second that he is not the same guy. Let's also assume he isn't even related.

Now, we're left with a guy who shares at least a PC and possibly an account with a guy who was banned. Now, the banned guy's car shows back up for sale. Then, to top if off, he mouths off - again -.

So, tell me why he should not be banned?

Guest hotrodmama024

Talk about drama. Everyone bitches about everyone bitching... but no one stops to think they are bitching as well.

LETS ALL GET OVER IT AND RACE!!!!!