Deputy Races..Friday Sept. 7th National Trails

fattyona12

Hey so people can get an advance notice on when this race is. As the title says its at National Trail Raceway Sept. 7th. It starts at noon, runs til 5pm. Both lanes will run. No cars vs. Bikes. But bikes are welcome. $25 bucks to race. If its like last time You can run test and tune that night as well with your entry fee...just have to re-tech in.

I had asked before and I don't remeber if it was okd or not. I would like to race my bike and my car. Is that a issue? BTW cya there. This time say hi!.

Nther91 if your going wanna run um down the track (the 750 of course)

Pretty sure you just have to pay per driver...since we have the tech cards you can just get two. Not sure how it will work on the test and tune though after 5.

I won't be staying that late. I doubt i will have a person to take my car home much later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fun day to run Nascar style . Lol. I think I got about 13 or so passes in in 3 hours. F' test and tune. The track was ok at the beginning but started to get crappy towards 2-3 o'clock.

Anyone get any pics?

Oh, and thanks for letting us run Friday. It was fun.