Arm wrestle....anyone?

ChevyMan1972

if i hadnt broken my shoulder when i layed down that bike, Id take that challenge. I used to do the under 18 challenges down in Cincinnati. I was in the top 7 several times, never won though... Fairfield and Goshen had some big boys.

Now if you want to do a cage fight... :D

if i hadnt broken my shoulder when i layed down that bike, Id take that challenge. I used to do the under 18 challenges down in Cincinnati. I was in the top 7 several times, never won though... Fairfield and Goshen had some big boys.

Now if you want to do a cage fight... :D

Jerking off High school kids don't count dude.. FYI.

Well, let's see a pick of those guns so we can see what we're up against. And yes, I know strenth isn't all that wins arm wrestling matches. I didn't used to be so shabby, but I know I'm not what I used to be. I'll jump in on a match or two if I ever see one though. Wrist is only good for one or two anymore due to carpal. I don't think it'd be worth you coming all the way over here.

Well....

Yes sir its all about tec. I myself have my own and have NEVER been beat.

Dan

Have you broken anybodys arm? I dont like to wrestle anymore because of seeing the big boys snap bones. I would be down, i have lost many times but im always down, i give up when it ties up (if i give up i full heartedly say the other person won).