Clutch and flywheel install for $$$

turbospec29

Does anyone on here want to help me install my clutch and flywheel for some extra money? I could help out and buy lunch along with a set amount to do it. I could prob do it myself if I had a garage and the proper tools. Living in an apartment really limits one to what they can do to their own car.

Guest 614Streets
Does anyone on here want to help me install my clutch and flywheel for some extra money? I could help out and buy lunch along with a set amount to do it. I could prob do it myself if I had a garage and the proper tools. Living in an apartment really limits one to what they can do to their own car.

Wanna do this this weekend? I have a shop with a lift and all the tools we will need. Get ahold of me!!!

Wanna do this this weekend? I have a shop with a lift and all the tools we will need. Get ahold of me!!!

well the flywheel is still on the way. if it comes tomorrow I'll call, but I think next weekend would be better. How much would you want if I'm helping you? I'll look up all the write ups to do the install. This will be my first clutch change tho, but I have done alot to it tho.

Guest 614Streets
well the flywheel is still on the way. if it comes tomorrow I'll call, but I think next weekend would be better. How much would you want if I'm helping you? I'll look up all the write ups to do the install. This will be my first clutch change tho, but I have done alot to it tho.

Hmm I will be In NYC from the 16-21st and Phoenix the 24-27th. As far as compensation I think $100 is fair , your welcome to change your oil on the lift and inspect the rest of the car with me while its there also I have a small office room that is ac if for breaks and a refridge for drinks food etc. I can print off from alldata if needed also. Either way let me know my shop is out in Hillard. - Will