STI vs Baby deer

ghost1647545489

Well driving home from Split Rock golf course and a baby deer T bones me hitting my side mirror. Since it was a breakaway mirror the glass was the only thing broken.

So anyone know where I can get the mirror replacement for the left side mirror? The Power still works on the mirror and everything just need the glass mirror. If you know where i could get this let me know thanks again

Deer 1 STI 0

oh and the deer ran off ok

If it just broke the glass itself you can just replace that. If it broke the whole mirror assembly then have someone like Dave look at it.

Niki had a vulture hit her mirror in the blue bug eye and broke the glass. You dont take anything apart. You just put the glass in and work the plastic around the edges.

I think I put a small amount of apoxy just to make sure it sticks, but I did that like a year ago and havent had any troubles.

Also I got the mirror glass from the subaru dealership for like 30 bucks. Hatfield I think it was.

Good luck