FT : 2 Shotguns. 1 adult, 1 youth

evan9381

so going thru my guns, i found out i have 2 remington 870's. for some reason, i thought i only had 1. i also found a youth shotgun i bought for my little bro a few years ago, and at this time, he is now bigger than me, and will not fit it.

i would like to trade one or both of these guns for a somewhat nice handgun.

im not really set on a specific caliber, but something that the rounds dont cost an arm and a leg, and are easily found.

the adult sized gun is a Remington 870 Express, 2 3/4 and 3" shells, bought brand new about a year ago, i put 2 boxes of shells through it shooting trap (50 rounds), and it has been sitting ever since. stock and barrell are in exellent condition. comes with a modified (i believe) choke tube. i THINK it holds 5 in the magazine, 1 in the chamber, but ill have to check. i usually have my duck plug in which limits it to 2 in the magazine and 1 in the chamber

youth gun is a New England Firearms "Pardner" model. its a 20 guage, 3" shells, single shot, short barrell (maybe 20"). good gun for a kid to start with. i dont think the gun was ever fired, but if it was, it was not more than 5 times.

i honestly dont remember exactly what i paid for them. i think the 870 was around 325$ and the youth gun was around 125$. id say a trade in the 325-350$ range would be reasonable. at that, it would be like getting the youth gun for free

NO buyers under 18 unless you have a parent with you. no exceptions