PC Help

1qwk767

I was having trouble with my laptop well I did a system restore, well after I did the system restore the laptop has been doing fine. On the other hand it shows folders that have pictures, my dl music and and videos from the web on here, I try to click on it to open and its saying access denied, I would like to find a program to be able to access the folders or am I just gonna have to reformat my entire computer?

Thanks

Mark

I didnt see the change ownership thing on there, I dont know if I skipped over it or not. I did see a properties thing and tried that and didnt have any luck with it. so I think IM gonna reformat it tomorrow and just say fuck all the music and important pictures I have, next time ill just back things up on cd's

Wait man, If you can swing by my office tonight assuming itsn ot busy i can fix it for you. in safe mode can you get into the folders? If so shit man just get a external usb drive they fucking handy anyways. Copy all your shit to that and boom. now you can safely delete and recopy over.

OR if you dont want to buy a drive I can loan you my 160 if you need.