'78 Monte carlo

superchevy72

1978 Chevy Monte Carlo, rare T-top car with factory buckets/console.

350 with edelbrock intake and carb, headers and jegs 2-1/2" duals.

TCI TH350 trans with 2200 stall, unknown rear.

Body on this car is pretty solid for the year, only rust i have seen is on the passenger fender around the lip, and a small amount of surface rust on the quarter panel. Has a backyard red paint job that was done shortly before i bought the car. The interior is pretty rough but mostly all there, seats would need recovered and the headliner/console were covered with orange vinyl.

We replaced the exhaust when we got it from the headers back and did a tune up (plugs,wires,cap&rotor). The power steering pump blew out so i took the belt off and the gages do not work. the speedo worked for awhile and the odometer does still work but the rest of the gages dont work and the speedo clicks. Has aftermarket oil pressure and temp gages that do work.

Would make a decent project for someone. im asking $1500 or trade for a 4X4 fullsize P/U, K5 or fullsize 4x4 bronco. If interested give me a call, my number is 554-8870 im in grandview heights if you want to come look at it. If you want pics call me, ill get your email and send them to you. thanks for looking.