The Right Stuff

Stimmel1647545512

I recently went up to sunbury 36/37 area and got new brake lines for my foxbody great people great service and great prices.

They have a huge selection of pre-bent brake and fuel lines as well and full disc brake conversion kits, and brake equipment..

I'm sure many of you have heard about them but if you havent and need brake stuff check it out

465 commerce Dr.

Sunbury, OH

740-965-8721

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Removed
well im doing all mine in custom.. all my valving, roll control and all that are going to be in the dash! i just want long lenghts of stainless! and i need to make/find some hoses for the rear!

oh right on they have a ton of un bent stuff there, they make it all there. Brian I think is his name, used to work at jegs, will hook you up I'm sure they will sell you plain line.

What kinda rear brakes are you running? i have a 1993 cobra rear in my car bent my own lines and bought 94-95 cobra 5 line stainless kit and its all mounted up and looks and will work great.

carl do you by any chance work at the papa johns on high st near graceland or somehwere in that shopping center? Im pretty sure i see that same pontiac there all the time...

Yea, thats me. I work at acceleration beside papa johns and pierce bros dry cleaning.