Stock 03 Cobra Catback/X-Pipe

lcz06

I have with less than 6k total miles on both in like new condition left over from my old 03 cobra. The new owner has never came to pick them up. I'm moving and really need them gone by the end of the month. Please let me know if someone wants to take them off my hands...

I also have a MGW Gripper Shift Knob also that looks sort of like this http://www.mgwltd.com/mustang_gripper_shift_knob.shtml but mine has a close up pic of the cobra.

Also have a set of stock 03 cobra rotors if anyone wants them...

Let me know if anyone wants anything...

I’ll wait to hear back from CJINOHIO03 but pm sent to Stimmel about getting everything. If Stimmel doesn’t want everything then I’ll break things up and sell to KillJoy and Halbert. Hal I have both the rear and front rotors. I also forgot to list if someone takes both the x-pipe and the cat-back I will throw in one side of a bassani exhaust that I have laying around. Let me know everyone pm’s sent!

Yup....I am interested in the X-Pipe......

When / where???

KillJoy

I can take it to my work in gahanna, or we can meet at my appartment in westerville. Doesn't matter to me as I can meet you anywhere. I'm off for the next 2 days so let me know... 614-314-2389

Everything is still up for grabbing and I apologies to Killjoy if I might have misled him. Someone make me a reasonable offer on something and we can go from there. I also just posted on svtperformance to see if anyone wants the items..