Glad I found this site

Guest Maximus DM

Guest Maximus DM

So I've been in Columbus my whole life hanging on the edges of the racing crowd (1/8 and 1/4 crowd mainly) and wondering where the rest of the racing community was keeping in touch. Someone at PaceMakers told me to check out the site. I'm glad I did. It's nice to see a local group who share interest in cars and have a sense of humor.

My name is Todd, I live in Gahanna, and spend most of my energy thinking and doing mods for my daily driver project car. Ambitious yes, but hope to see high 12's and low 13's on a lightly modified Nissan N/A platform by fall.

Oh well, here's the ride...

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4766/2070772sm5.jpg

Guest Maximus DM

Tim - If you follow Maxima.org and read up in the all motor section, than you should know it is possible.

Here's the equation:

cammed 3.5

modified intake manifold

headers

full exhaust

eManage

slicks

traction bars

some weight reduction

Simple as that to get to mid 13's

There are many a Maxima running 13's, some 12's, and a few in the 11's.

Guest Maximus DM
Half the fun is uncovering untapped potential in an unexpected car. I guess lightly modded should have been moderately modded. It's all relative to what you consider modded.

Tim - If you follow Maxima.org and read up in the all motor section, than you should know it is possible.

Here's the equation:

cammed 3.5

modified intake manifold

headers

full exhaust

eManage

slicks

traction bars

some weight reduction

Simple as that to get to mid 13's

There are many a Maxima running 13's, some 12's, and a few in the 11's.

Yeah, I'm a super-mod on the .org, but since he's running a 3.0 he isn't going to get to 12's or 13's with "light mods"

Guest Maximus DM
I'd have to agree with you Tim, that it would be close to impossible with a N/A 3.0, but that is where the 3.5 comes in. VQ35 swapped 4th gens with some basic bolt-ons and a tune are pretty capable.

judging by that house and the some-what old trees (not like a new build), looks like he could be over by MS east. houses look too big for over by royal manor/chappelfield or rocky fork, and the trees look too big to be in most parts of hunters ridge

well, if you're talking about near tresham/haversham/langford ct, i would be dead on. you cant get much closer than MS east than that

now if youre talking about across hamilton near cadbury and all that stuff, that would be a nice ass house for the neighborhood